Lola Rose 3pm show - "Rebranding"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
My DD said she heard it said the brand is re-branding at the end of the year.
Did anyone else hear Nicky talking about this ?

:wave2:

I saw bits of the show, I didn't hear rebranding being mentioned but did hear her say they are changing the website to make it more user friendly.

I think she used the word rebranding to describe the change in colour of some of the purple/violet coloured stones??

Yeah she said a few months ago that they were rebranding for the next TSV (that was the last 3 piece TSV.

She said they were going to have a new colour etc. I noticed scarves on the official site so perhaps they will branch out to more items like that.

Nikki did mention rebranding when they were talking about the packaging I think.

That's how I understood it too.

Couldn't believe my ears when the lady with 70 Lola Rose pieces phoned in! I can't visualise her collection at all, unless she has some items in various colours.

She said they were going to have a new colour etc. I noticed scarves on the official site so perhaps they will branch out to more items like that.[/QUOTE]

At a recent Lola Rose event it was said that Nikki was moving away from the pink, girly image to something a bit more 'sophisticated'.

The pink velvet pouches are being changed to a different colour and a new font is being used for 'Lola Rose'.

Having seen the 9 o'clock show I can see the new designs are geometric rather than flowers etc. Perhaps this is part of the new image?

That's how I understood it too.

Couldn't believe my ears when the lady with 70 Lola Rose pieces phoned in! I can't visualise her collection at all, unless she has some items in various colours.

Obviously, people can spend their own money in whichever way they choose. But, no matter what your financial situation to purchase 70 pieces from one collection? Does Lola Rose even have 70 pieces in the range?

She said they were going to have a new colour etc. I noticed scarves on the official site so perhaps they will branch out to more items like that.

At a recent Lola Rose event it was said that Nikki was moving away from the pink, girly image to something a bit more 'sophisticated'.

The pink velvet pouches are being changed to a different colour and a new font is being used for 'Lola Rose'.

Having seen the 9 o'clock show I can see the new designs are geometric rather than flowers etc. Perhaps this is part of the new image?[/QUOTE]

I for one will be disappointed if she moves away from her signature soft flower & heart styles..I don't like geometric designs one bit. :down:.

i always get worried when companies start rebranding it usually means they are trying to save themselves money..
i like the soft pouches as they protect the stones from rubbing against one anather...
lola rose is a high end product but i have noticed that when they do the tsv's they dumb down the product.....se la vie:wave2:

The only thing I heard on the 3pm show was Nicki said about the website. Charlie said he really liked it. She said they had quite a lot of people did not like it so it was changing.

I find Lola Rose jewellery very overpriced for what it is.

I much prefer our own Beads by Belles, their jewellery is fabulous and I love that you can have something made to suit your own taste.:flower:

i think they were saying something about the packaging as well.
i like the pouches.
lola rose because of its styling is very easy to copy lots of looky likeys.

Kinda off topic...anyone know if a small tumblestone Eyestone bracelet is available anywhere? Like the one from the TSV...saw a large one but not the small.

Latest posts

Back