L'Occitane Verbena & Cherry Blossom Shower Gels Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane 4 Piece Verbena & Cherry Blossom Shower Gels
Item Number: 227647
QVC Price £44.00
Feature Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

This four-piece shower gel collection from L'Occitane features two Cherry Blossom and two Verbena Exfoliating Fresh shower gels. Split up and gift to your friends or keep them for yourself so you can stock up on your favourites!

Contains:

2 x Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (250ml) - gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed
2 x Verbena Exfoliating Fresh Shower Gel (250ml) - contains exfoliating particles to gently cleanse the skin, leaving it feeling soft and refreshed and delicately scented with the fresh and sparkling notes of verbena

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227647

I'm so over loccy�� I find the vebena smells gorgeous but dries my skin something wicked
The Pecksniffs shower gels from TK Max are nicer IMO.

I've never got it, before I knew they tested on animals years ago I bought into the hype of one hand cream bought around the world every three seconds, but probably doesn't state that they're returned every five seconds. This cream literally just sat on my skin, no matter how long I left it to sink in or how little I put on, it always felt like sludge on my hands when I next washed them. No, this teeny tiny, animal testing expensive range is most definitely not for me.

Every company, for as far back as I can remember, always say they're "working with the Chinese beauty industry and government" yet here we are, still no change. Every beauty company that sells in China will say exactly the same thing, this is to justify to people why they're still letting this barbaric act, in the name of vanity and beauty, continue when let's face it, every single person knows it's for money and greed.

So its £40 incl p and p for a litre of bodywash. Whichever way you look at it, that`s a lot of money for not much more than a large bottle of washing up liquid sized foamy stuff which ends up down the plug hole. There are some lovely bodywashes around for much less money.

So its £40 incl p and p for a litre of bodywash. Whichever way you look at it, that`s a lot of money for not much more than a large bottle of washing up liquid sized foamy stuff which ends up down the plug hole. There are some lovely bodywashes around for much less money.

I couldn't agree more.

I agree, I always use Jason, totally cruelty free with the leaping bunny on the back. It smells nice. no nasties in it. it lathers well, and for under a tenner for almost a litre it's kind to the wallet as it is the skin.

I'm so over loccy�� I find the vebena smells gorgeous but dries my skin something wicked
The Pecksniffs shower gels from TK Max are nicer IMO.

Feel the same, plenty of of other much better brands at a fraction of the cost! :mysmilie_12:

I'm unclear what they're saying here?
Does it mean that any L'occitane products sold in the UK or USA (or anywhere other than China) has NOT been tested on animals (or any ingredients in them)? And just products sent to the Chinese market are tested there by the authorities before being sold there?
I'm not saying this makes it okay just trying to clarify if UK products are cruelty free or not?!
I don't buy it myself but have been bought a few huge Shea butter hand creams as gifts (and love them!) but don't know whether to use or not?!

If a brand is tested on animals by anyone around the world, wether they authorise it or not, the brand is classed as tested on animals therefore, it's not ethical or cruelty free. It's like saying Dennis Basso loves animals because he only sells faux fur on QVCUK.

I'm unclear what they're saying here?
Does it mean that any L'occitane products sold in the UK or USA (or anywhere other than China) has NOT been tested on animals (or any ingredients in them)? And just products sent to the Chinese market are tested there by the authorities before being sold there?
I'm not saying this makes it okay just trying to clarify if UK products are cruelty free or not?!
I don't buy it myself but have been bought a few huge Shea butter hand creams as gifts (and love them!) but don't know whether to use or not?!

That's the way I read it, no testing done here, but if it's sold in China, the Chinese do their own.

Because of my reactions on my hand to loccy I'm using sanex and loving it. Lots of speacial offers. I know the name and sentiments aren't very romantic but just happy I can wear my rings on that hand again as they are of great sentiment my dear late Mums and romantic being Hubbys :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back