L'Occitane TSV Arrived!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
What a first class delivery.....my L'Occitane TSV (Fruity version) was delivered at 8.10 this morning! It was all packed beautifully so perhaps they've taken on board all the problems with leaking bottles, etc. in the past. I'm well chuffed...........:1:

Hope everyone else receives theirs soon and all will be O.K.

seriously that is a very quick delivery.....postie's been and nothing here yet so hopefully tomorrow. I need the handcream especially. There's a L'Occitane shop opening up in Liverpool 1 which was supposed to all be open on Oct 1st but wasn't when i went :(

Wow, BusyLizzie. Let's hope they are as quick to deliver over here. Is the box as 'collectable' as Alison and Alexis said? Not that I really care as there is enough carp cluttering up my house. :)

Wow, BusyLizzie. Let's hope they are as quick to deliver over here. Is the box as 'collectable' as Alison and Alexis said? Not that I really care as there is enough carp cluttering up my house. :)

Must admit I was a bit shocked that it arrived so soon. Thought it might have been my BCC items but the parcel was too heavy. Anyway, the gift box comes flat-packed and it is very nice literally! :1: I didn't bother listening to Alison so I've no idea what she said about it - her constant interrupting, etc. gets on my nerves so much these days that the TV is on mute most of the time her face adorns the screen.........:54:

I gave in and went for the Lavender one as i can split it up and give it to the teachers and aunts and I ordered the Lemsip and some Shea soaps so thats the christmas shopping done and I just need the turkey and some stuffing balls now :32:

What a first class delivery.....my L'Occitane TSV (Fruity version) was delivered at 8.10 this morning! It was all packed beautifully so perhaps they've taken on board all the problems with leaking bottles, etc. in the past. I'm well chuffed...........:1:

Hi BusyLizzie. Are the bottles wrapped with Bubblewrap, or securely boxed well, as my courier tends to throw mine over my gate and I want then to have a soft landing!

Hi BusyLizzie. Are the bottles wrapped with Bubblewrap, or securely boxed well, as my courier tends to throw mine over my gate and I want then to have a soft landing!

Hi Dazzler....no the bottles aren't wrapped in bubblewrap. They are protected by cardboard inserts which have holes for the necks to poke through if you know what I mean and then there were plenty of polystyrene pieces. I'm not that sure the whole thing would survive being thrown over a gate though as it could damage the gift box which was lying flat across the top. The main box was good thick cardboard so, fingers crossed, yours will be O.K.

Hi Dazzler....no the bottles aren't wrapped in bubblewrap. They are protected by cardboard inserts which have holes for the necks to poke through if you know what I mean and then there were plenty of polystyrene pieces. I'm not that sure the whole thing would survive being thrown over a gate though as it could damage the gift box which was lying flat across the top. The main box was good thick cardboard so, fingers crossed, yours will be O.K.

Thanks BusyLizzie. Will have to try up be up very very early to catch the courier. Looking forward to receiving mine. I went for it in the end in Fruity Floral, well Hubby is buying it me for Christmas, so he can check its all ok when it arrives.

You could always put a Northern Nights feather bed on the lawn :43:
I am peed off with parcel force as they wont leave stuff without a sig and Im never in so it means a 6 mile trip to the post office:11: I would tell the posty to stop throwing because what if it was a Tiffany lamp ?:22:

Pinkearplugs;81365[B said:
]You could always put a Northern Nights feather bed on the lawn :43:[/B]I am peed off with parcel force as they wont leave stuff without a sig and Im never in so it means a 6 mile trip to the post office:11: I would tell the posty to stop throwing because what if it was a Tiffany lamp ?:22:

What a good idea!!....
Parcelnet are not bothered about the signiture if I am not in they just lob it over the gate, nothing has been broken as yet, fingers crossed it will be ok. But if I have any problems I will have to call QVC.

Pity they cant deduct your p and p with you having to collect your parcels everytime.

Just taken delivery of mine. :happy:

You lucky pair. I'm so jealous - I want mine !!!

Did it come by RM or Parcelnet/Courier ?

Mine was delivered by my lovely Parcelnet delivery lady and I'm always her first drop off which is why it's so early...:1:

Mine was delivered by my lovely Parcelnet delivery lady and I'm always her first drop off which is why it's so early...:1:

Thanks BusyLizzie. :Aflower1:

I'll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow morning to see if the Parcelnet guy is kind enough to drop my off. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back