L'Occitane TSV - 10/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That looks like the TSV then. I don't like cherry blossom so not for me which is good as I've just placed an order on the l'occitane website

I bought the 500mls almond shower oil direct from L'Occitane in their sale so won't be buying this. (I bought the last TSV and really dislike the almond shower gel.)

I hope this is the TVS as I've had my eye on that shower gel for ages! I want to use it as a hand wash as I've almost ran out of my L'Occ hand wash and I :heart::heart: the smell of this :wink:

Love the verbena but I've started buying the eco refils so I won't be going for this. They really DO need to UP THEIR GAME.

Not interested. Cherry Blossom is ok, but I much prefer Rose 4 Reines and the Shea shower cream. Verbena has fond honeymoon memories for me, but not to want 500 ml of it- I just choose the liquid soap in verbena.

The large handcreams are nice in both varieties, but I already have plenty.

Not interested in the Cologne range.

I was in my local store today and picked up a lovely Rose 4 Reines gift set, with full size EDT, full size 75 ml velvet handcream, a soap, a body milk and shower gel plus a pot pourri thingy for my knicker drawer. I adore the 4 Reines (and Rose scent in general). The set was in the January sale at £37 (the EDT alone is £35).

L'Occitane have so many lovely things in their stores- including the Lavende range. They also do the Almond shower oil in an eco pouch and Q don't stock this. I don't necessarily approve of the China thing but most companies trade with China, and China maked probably 80% of the stuff we buy- so if European companies are to survive with the European economy in the state it is in- I don't think they have much choice.

Looks like it comes in two options.

Six-piece Home and Away Collection from L'Occitane. Available in Warm or Floral options, each collection is packed with supersized and travel-sized bath and body treats all boasting signature L'Occitane scents. Whether you're at home, on your travels or even at the gym, make sure you always have L'Occitane beauty to hand.

Fragrance options:

Warm

1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) - this fresh, clean body shampoo releases the crisp, citrus scent of organic Corsican verbena, soothes the most sensitive of skins, and is loved equally by men and women. Enriched with essential oils of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree
1 x Vanilla Flower Shea Hand Cream (150ml; supersize only available at QVC) - this award-winning hand treatment helps to protect and soften your hands leaving them scented with a delightful vanilla fragrance. Enriched with a high concentration of shea butter
1 x Verbena Shea Soap (250g; supersize) - generously sized for everyday use, this 100% vegetable base soap is enriched with shea butter and leaves your skin soft, cleansed and beautifully scented with verbena. Suitable for men, women and children
1 x Cologne Citrus Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - this light cleansing gel transforms into a generous foam when in contact with water, and leaves your skin feeling satin-soft and delicately perfumed with fresh citrus notes
1 x Ultra Rich Shea Body Lotion (75ml; travel size) - this luxuriously rich body cream is the perfect daily moisture solution for dry skin, and comes in a non-breakable squeeze bottle ideal for your gym bag or wash bag. Enriched with shea butter, jasmine and ylang-ylang
1 x Honey Shea Hand Cream (30ml; travel size) - this sweetly fragranced hand cream is highly concentrated with shea butter to help protect, hydrate and soften your hands

Floral:

1 x Cherry Blossom Bath and Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) - gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed. Used as a foaming bath gel, it transforms into a rich and smooth lather, releasing a delicate and captivating Cherry Blossom fragrance
1 x Rose Petal Hand Cream (150ml; supersize only available at QVC) - this richly textured cream leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces, can be applied as often as needed, and leaves your skin scented with the floral fragrance of rose petals. Enriched with shea butter
1 x Lavender Shea Soap (250g; supersize) - generously sized for everyday use, this 100% vegetable base soap is enriched with shea butter and leaves your skin soft, cleansed and beautifully scented with lavender. Suitable for men, women and children
1 x Cologne Floral Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - this light cleansing gel transforms into a generous foam when in contact with water, and leaves your skin feeling satin-soft and delicately perfumed with sparkling floral notes
1 x Pivoine Flora Beauty Milk (75ml; travel size) - this light, moisturising milk quickly penetrates the skin, enveloping the body with a delicate flowery perfume of peonies. Enriched with grape seed oil and shea butter
1 x Princess Cherry Hand Cream (30ml; travel size) - this moisturising hand cream is enriched with shea butter to help protect, hydrate and soften your hands

I think I may go for this. In fairness I haven't bought a L'occitane TSV in years but I'm in need of a stock up on soap and hand cream at the mo. We usually use their liquid soap but I'm happy to use a bar instead. Any idea when the price will be released?

When I first saw this I honestly thought a mistake had been made as it seems so similar to previous kits (am sure one range even did a TSV called Home and Away kit?) I remember the shea TSV they did years ago - supersize shea shower gels, full shea hand cream, shea soap, large tin of shea butter etc, all for around £35 - marvellous. They know these are repeat purchase items for people so are unlikely to do such a TSV now sadly. (If they did I would actually jump to the phones and order five to get the P&P saving!)

l'occitane obviously think they have a captive audience ...

I just don't understand it. If this is the TSV it's a very poor one. In the L'Occitane stores there are some large bottles of shower gels and various gift sets all in the sale. Some if the sets are all matching items, with some items in full sizes and some are the 75 ml sizes, beautifully gift boxed and cheaper than the likely price of this TSV. I think the manager of my local store is sending the remaining sale items to one of their outlet stores this week. So better choice, beautiful packaging, matching rather than random sets if you want, cheaper prices and no p & p!!!

I have seen some fantastic L'Occitane TSV's in the past, so they really need to up their game. Why don't they do a boxed set of full sized products, with a choice of fragrance? Dare I suggest- for around the £40 mark including p & p they could do a 75 ml EDT, matching candle, matching shower gel and body lotion, matching soap and matching full size hand cream? The products are boxed, within a beautiful box and scented tissue paper. Absolutely gorgeous, and they could do it in a choice of Rose 4 Reines, Pivone Flora, Cherry Blossom or Verbena. They could have a special arrangement eith QVC and do an Amber one, with some items not available in their stores. They could do a complete Lavende gift set in those lovely green tin bottles, or any number of options.

Although I have purchased TSV's from last year (the vanilla flower one and the rose variety with the massive 4 reines shower gel) I ignored at least 3 of the TSV's, and I won't buy this one. I am bored with the randomley thrown together sets now.

Alexis said on air the other day that they are not doing many more of the bumper sized kits throughout 2013, as a warning to get them whilst they are still there. She will probably use the same line to plug this upcoming TSV. Could this mean less TSV's or have they been listening, I wonder?

I haven't bought a L'Occitane TSV for years. think the last one was a repeat of a Christmas TSV with the drawstring bag. I won't be buying this one. Stocked up on what I use in the sales. Such a disappointing and boring TSV IMO, but at least my money is safe.

Its on the website now.

QVC Price: £48.50
Today's Special Value Price : £39.96
P&P: £5.95

Latest posts

Back