L'Occitane TSV - 10/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know, there is a L'Occitane TSV on Sunday 10th of February.

Wonder what it will be (maybe it will be their auto delivery TSV, think its normally February).

OK let's get my crystal ball out....I predict it will involve a 500ml pump of something with lemon verbena, a shea and lavender soap, something almondy and something with cherry blossom, also a hand cream. It will be priced at £37.58. Let's see how my prediction fares!

I've changed my opinion on l'occitane as a company since they began trading in China, a country which legislates that it is obligatory for all cosmetic products to undergo animal testing. So whilst I accept that l'occitane does not personally test it's products on animals, the fact that it deals with a country which does, makes me question how sincere it's apparent aversion to animal testing, and using animal ingredients, is.

Oh it's that whole bunny debate again! I saw the bunny symbol on Liz Earle toner and moisturiser. The symbol actually looks like a pig or a deer! "As ne lape. As stirna!"

Sorry it's a from a famous commercial for Camellia Vaistine. "I'm not a rabbit. I'm a deer!"

OK let's get my crystal ball out....I predict it will involve a 500ml pump of something with lemon verbena, a shea and lavender soap, something almondy and something with cherry blossom, also a hand cream. It will be priced at £37.58. Let's see how my prediction fares!

A L'Occitane TSV for £37.58? You'll be lucky. £49 odd more like....

I am sure Alexith will be on to talk about her lovely twippalw miwwed thoapth. I like l'Occitane but find it often far cheaper to get their products in Debenhams. Last l'Occitane kit I got from QVC was a pampering kit with foot cream, soaps, shower gel / shampoo and the after shaving balm.

Any info on this yet? I have a 2 TSV allowance still intact for this year. (Considering it's only January)

Just been on the L'occitane site and got carried away and bought stuff that I want but do not need as I have plenty of other stuff to use up. It was the Shea butter kit that is reduced to £14 if you spend over £30 then if you spend more you get free delivery and you also get 2 samples anyway with each order. I didn't like the Christmas TSV so I suppose this was instead

No more Pivone flora either.

Shea please.

Or Lavender only if its the 500ml tin bottle of bubble bath. Tried that in a smaller bottle from one of their stores and it was lovely before bed.

I have a feeling it will be the honey scent,in the new packaging,it would make a change and would save me some money as I can't stand the smell of honey,some Shea would be great though x

DebraJane you should have looked on Debenhams website! Lot's of l'Occitane with free P&P! Thoapth, cweeemthz. Evrything!

Latest posts

Back