L'Occitane TSV - 09/09/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know, there is a TSV on the 9th of September (think it's a Beauty Day but not too sure).

Oooh! I wonder what it wiill be? I love l'Occitane products. Sometimes I get them from QVC and sometimes from Debenhams website (free P&P!). Now there's a tip! I really like the shea soap and the lavender soaps. Nothing surpassess them for sheer quality and indulgence. The foot balm is nice too. So nice to find a foot cream that isn't minty. I like minty things but am sick of minty foot creams!

Hurray I don't want it, I don't use solid soaps and don't really like the small sizes so I won't have to spend all day trying to resist like I normally do!

Oh, not lots of little bits!

Why can't we have a decent TSV like we used to have with full sized body lotions, foot creams, hand creams, instead of umpty shower gels & fiddly little bits.

I think I've kicked the luxury shower gel habit. haven't bought L'occy since the hideous Warm Vanilla experience. I'm still using a hand wash up but don't expect to buy that again either. I've moved onto Palmolive family pump bottles of shower gel. Very moisturising and about £3.50. I continue with Dove soap, although I enjoyed using a molton brown Aloe and karate ultra bar soap from the back of my bathroom cabinet recently..... now THAT is luxurious and I'll treat myself again some time.

L'occitane? Meh.

I have run out of L'occitane liquid soap and have bought a Bayliss & Harding ... not sure on the spelling ... it's nice but oh dear it's just not as nice as my lovely L lavender hand wash.

I still love Molton Brown shower gel but haven't bought any for a while. I'm using Champneys moisturising one at the minute and have a couple of N'Spa smaller ones "in stock". So I don't need anything really.

Other than the foot cream but I'll probably order the duo from QVC if it's back in stock or just go and buy some.

Think I will definitely buy my lavender liquid soap though when this one runs out. Never used to like lavender stuff at all until I planted a lavender bed about five years ago. Now I love it.

i am trying to wean myself off l'occitane hand was but it really is a big wrench and the animal testing malarchy....

How boring. No doubt they'll be telling us to buy two - one for the 'present draw' and how we can make several gift sets out of one kit. I do love L'Occitane, shower gels and handwash and everyone comments on how lovely the liquid soap is when they use the cloakroom. However, I've been getting it mostly off ebay over the past year. Apart from the odd TSV, QVC really are losing my custom of late.

I love the Sweet Almond liquid soap and would love to use it all the time but it's really expensive for handsoap and we get through it fairly quickly as 3 of us at home. As a treat I sometimes buy it from EBay. Otherwise I hardly buy L'Occitane anymore from or elsewhere. I have, however, picked up some great L'Occitane bits (unused) from my local car boot sale for an absolute song. Got a lovely L'Occitane Verbena candle in a glass jar with a lid for 50p and gave it to a friend who is being treated for breast cancer as a little get well pressie and she loves it.

Hate TSV's when they are all small sizes. And that little bottle - presumably perfume?? - will be "really really" little as after all the Almond Shower Oil next to it is all of about 5" tall, so this bottle must be 2-3" tall. Little handbag is cute tho!

Hate TSV's when they are all small sizes. And that little bottle - presumably perfume?? - will be "really really" little as after all the Almond Shower Oil next to it is all of about 5" tall, so this bottle must be 2-3" tall. Little handbag is cute tho!

Spooky i have about 4 or 5 of these different sets, i loved the bags they came in, all different colours, and cute, as you say. The bottles are small but i"ve taken them away for a few days etc. And even did the dreaded thing of splitting them up for presents he he

L'occitane often do those bags of minis as free gifts when you spend a certain amount with them online, I've had a few over the years, but won't be buying any more L'Occitane since they lost their cruelty free status.

L'occitane often do those bags of minis as free gifts when you spend a certain amount with them online, I've had a few over the years, but won't be buying any more L'Occitane since they lost their cruelty free status.
Me too spartacus, i"ve a bit lying around, but i suppose they"re okay, as they"re bought ages ago, before they sold out to China. But no more for me either , or the cute bags

I used to buy L`Occitane but not any more. I loved their Shea footcream but now I buy a huge tub of whipped organic shea butter off Ebay for around £8 and it lasts forever. I also found the Bayliss and Harding website who sell lovely handwashes, handcream, shower gels and bath gels in BIG pump bottles for around 2 or 3 quid apiece. Their postage is £4.95 but that covers up to a 15kg delivery and at their prices it`s worth paying and buying in bulk. Debenhams sell Bayliss and Harding gift sets at Xmas time but they`re always cheaper on the Bayliss and Harding website and after Xmas they slash the prices.

Actually you guys made me check that Bayliss and Harding products are cruelty free ( thanks guys x ) and phew yes they are. No animal testing at all. Nice to know and I`m glad you pricked my conscience.

Latest posts

Back