L'Occitane TSV 09/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it depends on what it is. i love the scented body lotions and scented body butters but there are not enough of these items ever in a tsv. just the usual shea butter lotion. handwash and handcream and i am awash with these

I'm hoping for full size liquid hand soap & foot cream amongst the collection.

Alexis said a while ago on Facebook that QVC didn't want a TSV until summer, but that it will be a good TSV when it comes. I dunno what that means, but I hope it is a good one...

There were hints of fullsize divine cream in a tsv the other week. 'Wouldn't that be nice' Alexis said in a knowing way when a request was read out. Obviously this was my interpretation with may be deluded. Did anyone else watch this?

No l dont rate the Divine cream either. I got some samples from a store once and thought it was really overrated. I am not sure if l will buy it if that's in it. I would like a full size shower product but not cherry blossom or the almond one as l am fed up of those.

There were hints of fullsize divine cream in a tsv the other week. 'Wouldn't that be nice' Alexis said in a knowing way when a request was read out. Obviously this was my interpretation with may be deluded. Did anyone else watch this?

I did watch it and didn't interpret it that way, I felt it was that would be nice but no plans......but hint hint Q buyers, your customers want it!!

At £74.00 for a 50ml pot I dread to think the price of a TSV would be with a full size included.

But why not a 30ml?

It does seem odd if it is indeed L'OCCITANES best seller worldwide for to never to appear in a TSV.

The thing with beauty TSVs now on QVC, each brand has a niche to fit into.

L'Occitane is bath and body with some fragrance which matches.

Molton Brown years back had skincare and bath stuff, now its only bath.

Elemis, Decelor, Gatineau are classed as skincare first with a bit of body in a TSV.

I doubt L'Occitane will give QVC the Divine in a TSV at the price QVC are willing to sell at and make a profit. If you are very very lucky one day you might get a 8ml pot in one, but I doubt it. 99% of QVC customers think L'Occitane they see bath and body.

Also as we found out the other week, brands can have a say what others might include or sell on QVC. Judith Williams vs ASam(sp), a product is very similar to one the former has on QVC hence the second one told no you cannot sell it with us. The stuff that is clear and turns into a foundation shade thing.

i have run out of almond so i would not mind some more but i like the milk concentrate in the large jar that would make a difference

Alexis just posted this on FB

L'Occitane 5 Piece Deliciously Almond Collection
3 Supersize Products
- 500ml Almond Shower Oil
- 500ml Almond Shower Oil Eco Refill
- 150ml Almond Delicious Hand Cream
1x Full Size Product
- 75ml Almond Lighter Legs to instantly relieve tired legs and feet
1x Travel Size
- 10ml Almond Velvet Hand Cream with SPF 15
TSV Price £49.98
Collection worth £112, so a fabulous £62 saving!!! :)
Unfortunately this is now the very last of the 150ml Almond Delicious Hand Cream which has proved so popular, we've been keeping it as a surprise for this TSV, but sadly it's now the last of our stock, so grab it while you can, and get ready to prep your skin, ready for the summer!!

Ooh, looks good, looks tempting.... But I haven't yet started the Xmas almond TSV so not for me this time.

Oh I was hoping I wouldn't love it as there are quite a few TSV's I'd like next month..........but I really do........

I must be the only person that hates the Almond Shower Oil, so my money is safe.

I am very, very, very disappointed with this. I was so looking forward to treating myself but l do not like the Almond Shower Oil either. What a shame for us L'Occitane fans who don't like almond! Still I will be saving a few Bob!!

Latest posts

Back