Registered Shopper
Super Bargain Price

L'Occitane Supersize Verbena and Lavender Shower Cream 500ml
Super Bargain Price £25.46
QVC Price £30.50
Item Number 228790
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Stay in the shower for longer with these super-sized shower creams from L'Occitane! You'll receive two 500ml (17.5floz) bottles of soothing shower cream, one each in Verbena and Lavender. Both are enriched with shea butter and wheat protein to smooth, moisturise and preserve the natural balance of the skin. The shower creams are suitable for all skin types, especially for dry skin. Both bottles have pump dispensers for ease of use.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228790

groan. i have 2 warm tsv's. 12 soaps.2 body lotions and several shower gels but i do so love the shower creams they are so lush,creamy and devine.....:cash:

groan. i have 2 warm tsv's. 12 soaps.2 body lotions and several shower gels but i do so love the shower creams they are so lush,creamy and devine.....:cash:

No Boffy. Step away from the L'occitane . You have a big stockpile already. You must f.a.r.t on this.:doh::taphead::sweat:

cant help my l'occitane fixation.
i must be good and f.a.r.t. heartily and readily....lol

I love L'Occitane too, I've got loads in my stash and my auto-delivery from the February TSV is showing as in process so I cannot buy anything else. In my defence I didn't buy the recent TSV!

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me what the L'Occitane Shower Creams are like. Do they lather up well ? As I have found some of their Shower Gels, don't lather that well.

Many thanks,

T xx

Hi Tabitha, the milk shower cream lathers up really well it's a lovely thick creamy lather. Blimey i sound like Alexis!

Thanks for this L'Occitane Lover, the Thanks button isn't working! Have ordered this as it will do for two Christmas presents for After dinner on Christmas Day!

Hi Tabitha, the milk shower cream lathers up really well it's a lovely thick creamy lather. Blimey i sound like Alexis!

Do you use it as a shampoo then LELover? And do you have the soaps in your guest rooms and bathrooms?

Do you use it as a shampoo then LELover? And do you have the soaps in your guest rooms and bathrooms?

i do use it as a shampoo sometimes LH. unlike Lady Alexis i only have one bathroom and a spare room and if my guests think they're using my L'occitaine they can forget it.i don't even let the oh use it.

Latest posts

Back