L'occitane postage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yesterday

Registered Shopper
Hi

If you buy L'occitane products from the QVC website, you have to pay postage for each item you buy, it seems. That becomes very expensive. :31:

IS there any amount that you have to buy for that will give you free postage from QVC?

They have some good prices for L'occitane products but their postage prices are a bit high, and it looks like you have to pay postage charges for every item you buy seperately.

Unfortunately with QVC it is P&P for each item. Very rare to get any free postage with them, only happens on occasional anniversary shows or founders day.

You can get reduced P&P on QVC but you have to buy one or more of the same item number. HTH.

If you use Quidco to buy items from QVC you can get 5% cash back on each purchase...which also helps towards postage costs

Thank you for replying, it's very kind of you all. :1:

I don't know where to ask this- I can't upload an avatar. How do we do this? When I try to I get a message that I am not allowed to.:11:

Thank you for replying, it's very kind of you all. :1:

I don't know where to ask this- I can't upload an avatar. How do we do this? When I try to I get a message that I am not allowed to.:11:

You need to be a VIP member before you can have an avatar. To be come a VIP you need to make a small donation via the donate button above.

Latest posts

Back