L'Occitane Milk Shower Cream Duo While Stocks Last

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found this a couple months back, put it on the new beauty thread, but it wasn't at WSL price at the time.

It is a good price for two Super Sizes but I am well stocked up on it just now so won't be ordering.

Oh I'm really tempted by this, but I guess I don't REEEEEALLLY need it!

I always use this to wash my hair nowadays and it's the shiniest it's been for ages. Love the Wild Rose Shea Shower Cream too, but I think that's been discontinued now.

Oh I'm really tempted by this, but I guess I don't REEEEEALLLY need it!

I always use this to wash my hair nowadays and it's the shiniest it's been for ages. Love the Wild Rose Shea Shower Cream too, but I think that's been discontinued now.

All the shower creams apart from the milk one were discontinued now.

I was just wondering that...as I've been looking on the L'occitane website and I can't even see the milk one now! Well only something called "hand and body wash" but I'm not sure if that's the same thing.

This happens everytime I find something that suits me.

Grrrr....oh I really can't justify spending the best part of £26 on shower gel....but then.....hmmmm!!

I was just wondering that...as I've been looking on the L'occitane website and I can't even see the milk one now! Well only something called "hand and body wash" but I'm not sure if that's the same thing.

This happens everytime I find something that suits me.

Grrrr....oh I really can't justify spending the best part of £26 on shower gel....but then.....hmmmm!!

They still have the milk, just changed the name a bit.

http://uk.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Product.aspx?prod=01CD250K8

Ah good, thanks for that Sazza. As long as it's still available, I won't feel I ought to buy the QVC offer.

Though it is very good value, when you consider what L'occitane charge for a small bottle.

Got my last big Wild Rose one on Ebay for a good price though.

L'Occitane Milk Shower Cream Duo
Item Number: 226519
QVC Price £26.25
While Stocks Last Price £21.78
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Stock up on luxurious L'Occitane milk shower cream with this fabulous duo. The set is made up of two 500ml bottles of this wonderfully creamy and fragrant gel which can be used to clean your body and your hair. The shower cream contains shea milk.

I am so definately getting a couple of these it is my favourite scent and I use in on both my little ones .. and on me of course! .. It does seem great value ... I think it's about £11 or £12 for a small 250ml size. I used to love all the other shower creams too ... but they dont seem to make them anymore.:21:

Latest posts

Back