L'Occitane - 9th Anniversary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just got a new TV Guide and L'Occitane have got three anniversary shows on Sunday.

Let's hope they have some good anniversary prices.

Mmmmmm or perhaps lets hope not Tabatha my bank balance still tryin to recover from l'occitane tsv

Just got a new TV Guide and L'Occitane have got three anniversary shows on Sunday.

Let's hope they have some good anniversary prices.

Anniversary prices ? That'll be the day, 2 quid off original price & 5 quid on p&P :27:

no space for anymore stuff my wardrobe is crammed. the l'occitane try me has been despatched and i am not really in the mood to give any away en masse. they must think we are made of money to keep pursuing us to buy by tempting us all the time. love l'occitane but enough is enough.

L'Occitane Good Mood Liquid Touch Trio
Anniversary Price £29.90
QVC Price £33.00
Item Number 226705
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Smell divine with this fabulous fragrance trio from L'Occitane. You'll receive Joyful Mood Liquid Touch (7.5ml), Rose Touch (7.5ml) and Cherry Blossom Fragrant touch (7.5ml). Cherry blossom is a soft, fresh fragrance with blackcurrant and freesia top notes. Rose Touch sparkles with notes of violet and blackcurrant and Joyful Mood has subtle lavender tones with sensual wood and musk notes.

no space for anymore stuff my wardrobe is crammed. the l'occitane try me has been despatched and i am not really in the mood to give any away en masse. they must think we are made of money to keep pursuing us to buy by tempting us all the time. love l'occitane but enough is enough.

Me too. I'm now waiting for the last instalment of the AD of the TSV earlier in the year! I have some of mine earmarked as gifts though.

Anniversary Price £29.90
QVC Price £33.00
Item Number 226705
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Smell divine with this fabulous fragrance trio from L'Occitane. You'll receive Joyful Mood Liquid Touch (7.5ml), Rose Touch (7.5ml) and Cherry Blossom Fragrant touch (7.5ml). Cherry blossom is a soft, fresh fragrance with blackcurrant and freesia top notes. Rose Touch sparkles with notes of violet and blackcurrant and Joyful Mood has subtle lavender tones with sensual wood and musk notes.

:thanks: Sazza

Anniversary Price £29.90
QVC Price £33.00
Item Number 226705
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Ooohh. I wonder what these are. I can't use many fragrances but I have got the Cherry Blossom EDT and the solid perfume. Are they a non-spray EDT do you think?

Thanks to Sazza - a star as always.

L'Occitane Rose Bath & Shower Duo
Anniversary Price £30.63
QVC Price £36.78
Item Number 223295
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Bathe and shower with the fragrant aroma of roses courtesy of this set from L'Occitane. The set is made up of a rose bath and shower gel (500ml) and a roses body milk (500ml) to cleanse and also to moisturise your body with the delicately fruity essence of roses. Treat yourself to a little fragrant luxury.

L'Occitane Supersize Almond Concentrate
Anniversary Price £44.00
Item Number 225610
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Treat your skin to the fabulous light, creamy texture of silky almond and indulge your senses in the delicate almond fragrance. This great-value supersize almond concentrate from L'Occitane (400ml) is enriched with almond oils and almond milk and will melt into your skin without leaving a greasy texture.

L'Occitane Supersize Almond Concentrate
Anniversary Price £44.00
Item Number 225610
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Treat your skin to the fabulous light, creamy texture of silky almond and indulge your senses in the delicate almond fragrance. This great-value supersize almond concentrate from L'Occitane (400ml) is enriched with almond oils and almond milk and will melt into your skin without leaving a greasy texture.

its acutally

Anniversary Price £36.66

I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must not buy I must no buty I must not buy.................

Latest posts

Back