1 x 50g Cherry Blossom Butterfly Soap,
1 x 30ml Ruban d'Orange shower Gel,
1 x 30ml Ruban d'Orange Soft Skin Milk,
1 x 50g Ruban d'Orange Soap,
1 x 15ml Honey & Lemon Hand Cream,
1 x 50ml Honey & Lemon Foaming Jelly,
1 x 15ml Peach Blossom Peachy Soft Lip Balm
1 x Pouch.

This collection contains a great variety of travel size products in a range of fragrances for customers to try. Great gift idea, suitable for all skin types & is a unisex collection. Comes in a zip-up pouch decorated with a traditional L'Occitane image of a florist's shop with a cat in the window and a bike outside.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228179

5ml sample! a teaspoon full? seriously 310mls of lotions and 1 and a quarter bars of soap for 29 quid!!!!
QVC are flogging shop samples now :p

I love L'Occitane, but this is almost insulting - the hand cream is ok for your handbag but there's not much of a price reduction for a Try Me and the P&P is just a rip-off.

That's the spirit - I very nearly parted with my hard earned cash until I read the above posts which made me see sense, thank you!!!

QVC being generous as ever I see. :cheeky: I reckon they're hoping we'll all be looking at the number of products included and not the actual sizes but they need to be up early to catch us lot out on here....................:wink2:

my sentiments. these used to be free samples now so many qvc customers are soooo willing buy them. now l'occitane know they are onto a good thing.
they used to sell 75ml sizes now people are bying 35ml. next qvc and l'occitane will sell the satchets. lol:giggle:

QVC being generous as ever I see. :cheeky: I reckon they're hoping we'll all be looking at the number of products included and not the actual sizes but they need to be up early to catch us lot out on here....................:wink2:

Not me - I can be caught out. I'm blinded by the thought of foaming jelly!!!!!!! And all the other diddy bottles that come in handy when I go some place..... I will never be a good FARTer I'm afraid.

Not me - I can be caught out. I'm blinded by the thought of foaming jelly!!!!!!! And all the other diddy bottles that come in handy when I go some place..... I will never be a good FARTer I'm afraid.

No comment...........:wink2:

Seriously, I can fully understand the diddy bottles being useful for travel, etc. but I really don't think it's the bargain QVC would have you first believe.

Have faith, aragorn. Just buy small empty bottles from Boots or Superdrug and decant your big sizes - SIMPLES. I did this for my hols this year so I was able to take my favourite Tigi shampoo with me. They even do squeezy small bottles so I used one for my hair gel.

I was going to do the same with my Elemis cleanser and toner (remember the mis-pricing scandal?) but a very kind friend bought me some small bottles of Clarins.

It's no hassle. If I can do it, disorganised and weak-willed as I am, then you can do it too. Hope I don't sound too much like Paul McKenna :)

I would have gone for this pre-farting but I think the sizes are too diddy. Quite a few are only 10ml. If the price was under £20.00 with free p & p I may have been tempted.

Have faith, aragorn. Just buy small empty bottles from Boots or Superdrug and decant your big sizes - SIMPLES. I did this for my hols this year so I was able to take my favourite Tigi shampoo with me. They even do squeezy small bottles so I used one for my hair gel.

I was going to do the same with my Elemis cleanser and toner (remember the mis-pricing scandal?) but a very kind friend bought me some small bottles of Clarins.

It's no hassle. If I can do it, disorganised and weak-willed as I am, then you can do it too. Hope I don't sound too much like Paul McKenna :)

No - you sound very sensible and that's good. Me? I'm beginning to think I have OCD..... whilst sorting through my stockpile I found 6 bottles of Purity cleanser, 5 deliverymicros, 5 hopes in my jars, 3 hydraflowers, 4 bottles of aromessence etc etc etc oh the shame. And then I want even more L'Occitane diddy bottles that I certainly don't need (there are about 20 in a box under my bed). Decant it is - my new mantra, thank you. Decant decant decant. And no more buying of tosh!!

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing how they would demonstrate such tiny bottles - they will have to get someone with VERY small hands to make the bottles look big....:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back