L'Occi-CLANG CLANG RSSP SHHH CLANG -tane

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
The sound engineer must be tearing his hair out as Alexis Murdoch clangs her cheap looking wrist embellishments around that glass bowl. It's certainly setting my teeth on edge. To add insult to injury she has her mic attached to her top which is under the sparkly cardi, so we keep hearing that rubbing too. Is she taking the piss or what?

If that wasn't enough we've got foghorn gob Young shouting "reminders" at us.

SHUSH!

Also, I wish they'd stop referring to that tiny pochette as a"tote bag".

tote bag
n.
A large handbag or shopping bag

Notice the key word there?

At least AY hasn't started on the 'paint-en-ted' yabber yet! That really has me plucking my own eyelashes out to ease the stress.

I'm in a state of zen. I'm just repeating the mantra 'Sold out to China, Sold out to China' and 'Tests on animals' to myself and I have no desire for this TSV at all :)

They've sunk to an all time low with this TSV, and it's for beauty day when they're normally good ones. I HATE travel sizes and as for the bag, what's the point of it????

'Foghorn Gob' - Like that!

I caught the bit about the pumps being to the bottom, and not having much left in the one by her kitchen sink.
One day soon she said, she'll be pumping and nothing will be coming out.
With Alexis then saying something like, some of you will be pleased to hear my voice instead of Alison's, as she now has the fit of the giggles.
With Foghorn Lil stopping briefly to blame BBC News freelance stand in Dicky, as she said she was slapping herself, which does make a change.

:mysmilie_11:

I caught the bit about the pumps being to the bottom, and not having much left in the one by her kitchen sink.
One day soon she said, she'll be pumping and nothing will be coming out.
With Alexis then saying something like, some of you will be pleased to hear my voice instead of Alison's, as she now has the fit of the giggles.
With Foghorn Lil stopping briefly to blame BBC News freelance stand in Dicky, as she said she was slapping herself, which does make a change.

:mysmilie_11:

she's flattering herself. her lispy sibilance is even worse than foghorn gob.

The smugness with which they present this motley collection of oddments is astounding. Most of us can see that these are the dog-ends of the stuff they're discontinuing with a few old reliables thrwn in to lure the hapless viewer. As for the "stockpile for christmas" ruse, I for one would be insulted to receive a gift made up of these teeny weeny sizes because I'd know fora fact that
a) I wasn't receiving a full gift
b) I was getting all the crap that the giver didn't want themselves
c) someone though I was daft enough to fall for it.

The smugness with which they present this motley collection of oddments is astounding. Most of us can see that these are the dog-ends of the stuff they're discontinuing with a few old reliables thrwn in to lure the hapless viewer. As for the "stockpile for christmas" ruse, I for one would be insulted to receive a gift made up of these teeny weeny sizes because I'd know fora fact that

Opps Bags goes off to make amendments to the Christmas Present list.

Silly me must not send the Bear those old little bits in a little plastic tote bag.

:mysmilie_487:

Burlz you need to have a little word in Julia's ear, she's just said there's at least six pressies in the TSV.

Opps Bags goes off to make amendments to the Christmas Present list.

Silly me must not send the Bear those old little bits in a little plastic tote bag.

:mysmilie_487:

Just pop a cheque in the post bags. i like to make it easy for people :cash:

Julia has just said she might have a quick glimse at her twitter in a moment, saucy devil :giggle:

Latest posts

Back