Liz Earle selling in Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just had an email from Liz Earle, they are recruiting for staff as they are opening counters in several Boots stores.

They've not been exclusive to QVC for a while now, John Lewis stores have been stocking Liz Earle for quite some time. With Boots advantage points though, no doubt many Liz Earle fans will stock up at Boots in future.

Thats good news for me if our local Boots is part of the plan. Unfortunately in the past when I hear of all big brands being sold in Boots (mainly from this forum), they don't have them in our one. I might email Liz Earle to see whether ROI is included.

Thanks for the info! I love the skin tonic but I hate having to pay £5 P&P every time I need more! I'll be happy to make the pilgrimage to Boots in Brighton to get stocks :)

I emailed LE and asked them about ROI (particularly Galway), telling them I did not get the email personally!! i have just received an email back saying, they are experiencing an extremely high amount of enquiries at the moment and will get back to me! Eh? It was a simple enough question - a yes or no would suffice surely?

I emailed LE and asked them about ROI (particularly Galway), telling them I did not get the email personally!! i have just received an email back saying, they are experiencing an extremely high amount of enquiries at the moment and will get back to me! Eh? It was a simple enough question - a yes or no would suffice surely?

I received a reply. It is only a handful of Boots stores that will have an LE counter, with members of the 'LE team' fronting them. It goes without saying that the Galway store is not included. No big surprise as the stores that we do have, M&S, Debenhams, Boots are a dead loss. They also said it is the Boots stores that have a department store feel, who will have their stand. Oh Well!

Stores Listed Here

We're delighted to let you know that we’re looking for retail team members to launch our exciting new collaboration with Boots.

We're opening expertly staffed counters to showcase our range in six of Boots' premium stores, and if you have a passion for giving outstanding customer service we'd love to meet you! We're looking for Customer Advisors and Counter Managers in the following locations: Westfield White City, Meadowhall Sheffield, Glasgow Fort, London Colney, Leicester Fosse Park, and Manchester Market Street.

We're delighted to let you know that we’re looking for retail team members to launch our exciting new collaboration with Boots.

We're opening expertly staffed counters to showcase our range in six of Boots' premium stores, and if you have a passion for giving outstanding customer service we'd love to meet you! We're looking for Customer Advisors and Counter Managers in the following locations: Westfield White City, Meadowhall Sheffield, Glasgow Fort, London Colney, Leicester Fosse Park, and Manchester Market Street.

SIX STORES!! Big Deal. I thought there would be a lot more. Maybe they are using those stores as a trial. Anyway, I can't see it ever happening here. I have no stores where I can buy LE here. I would much prefer to buy over the counter.

Well I'm in luck as Fosse Park is my local!
I will keep a beady eye out and report back eventually!
Hope they have some opening offers!!!!!

Why don't they just pop them out on the shelves and let everybody have a chance to buy them instead of poncing about with LE clone staff and stands in 'exclusive' stores

Latest posts

Back