Liz Earle promo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Why is LE still promoting Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare on the Q if she has left / been fired from the company?

Wonder if she will ever appear on Qvc again, it seems to be the tedious Caroline doing all the recent shows.

In the latest brochure thingy direct from Liz Earle there is a letter/column by her so they're still using her there too to promote the idea she is still central to it all. If you didn't know what had gone on, you wouldn't guess from QVC or the LE company stuff. Bit sneaky really.

I would say you're right there Catherine. Thanks to this site i found it out, its not like
it was announced on the news, and a lot of people don't do face book, so wouldn't
have found out that way either. I think they're relying on it not being well known yet.
Sure a lot of people didn't know she'd sold out to Avon. So sneaky sneaky i say

Watching Caroline guest-present is like watching the living dead. She seems to have been cloned by Liz Earle - same hair, same mannerisms, same expressions, same clear nail varnish, same makeup, same style of clothes! Just a bit more dull and less engaging than our Liz.

Her earrings earlier were really pretty though and an excellent match for her dress. I was trying to work out whether they were Lola Rose. She's also got really nice skin...

Latest posts

Back