ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Liz Earle Rebalance Skin Trio

QVC Price: £43.00
One Time Only Price :£35.16
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Reba...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-208232

A three-piece skincare collection including the iconic Cleanse & Polish, a Superskin Concentrate and a Deep Cleansing Mask. Ensure you have a complexion that feels soft, perfectly cleansed and balanced with this Liz Earle Rebalance Skin Trio.

Contains:
1 x Cleanse & Polish (200ml) - a rich cleansing cream, with a concentrated formula to quickly removes all impurities and make-up, including even the most stubborn mascara
1 x Deep Cleansing Mask (75ml) - a concentrated clay and botanical mask to help draw out impurities and leave skin feeling balanced and calm
1 x Superskin Concentrate Rollerball (10ml) - a rich concentrate containing a blend of pure plant oils, which can help to revive your complexion
2 x muslin cloths
2 x sponges

How to apply:
Cleanse & Polish
Cleanse - massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
Polish - rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream
Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Deep Cleansing Mask
Apply after using Cleanse & Polish
Smooth a generous layer over face and neck, avoiding eyes, lips and hairline, leave on for 5 - 10 minutes
Wipe away residue with a thoroughly rinsed sponge
Splash face with cool water
Superskin Concentrate
Roll over face and neck
Breathe in aroma, massage upwards and outwards
Now relax and let Superskin Concentrate work
Print

Liz Earle OTO Superskin Moisturiser with Revitalising Beauty Treats

QVC Price: £48.00

One Time Only Price
£39.12

P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.208413.html

A Superskin collection of beauty treats from Liz Earle boasting a Brightening Mask, a moisturiser, a Soothing Eye Lotion, an Intensive Nourishing Treatment and a Superskin Concentrate as well as two muslin cloths. Take time out to pamper skin and update your skincare routine with this fab collection from Liz Earle.

Contains:

• 1 x Intensive Nourishing Treatment (15ml)
  • 1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (50ml)
  • 1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml)
  • 1 x Brightening Treatment Mask (15ml)
  • 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml)
  • 2 x Muslin cloths

Would be £64.25 at Liz Earle directly. Basically it's the price of the moisturiser plus the little sizes for free on top. And I have to admit, I am tempted. But what if the upcoming TSV in April is from the Superskin range as well?

QVC Price: £48.00

One Time Only Price
£39.12

P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.208413.html

A Superskin collection of beauty treats from Liz Earle boasting a Brightening Mask, a moisturiser, a Soothing Eye Lotion, an Intensive Nourishing Treatment and a Superskin Concentrate as well as two muslin cloths. Take time out to pamper skin and update your skincare routine with this fab collection from Liz Earle.

Contains:

• 1 x Intensive Nourishing Treatment (15ml)
  • 1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (50ml)
  • 1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml)
  • 1 x Brightening Treatment Mask (15ml)
  • 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml)
  • 2 x Muslin cloths

Postage is only £2.95, that's cheap for QVC

is itthe origional superskin without the neroli

If you click on the link Boffy the details show a choice of the original or the newer neroli version. I think it might be better to order before too long as I wouldn't be surprised if that p&p changes from £2.95. Cynic moi?

Oh no.....what to do???

I want the neroli but had sworn off buying anything!

:mysmilie_50:

What date is the April TSV???

I am on holiday in April (cruisn' in my Quaker velour tracksuits) :mysmilie_11: so ifs when I am away.........that's my reason to order this!!

Thank you Ani!!

I shall be in the Bay Of Biscay around the 5th so ordered this, thanks for finding it!! :mysmilie_59:

You're welcome!

Well, the set was posted earlier (from Ian I think) in the "New Beauty Items" thread, I only checked yesterday to see if it had already been online with price etc. and discovered it being also a OTO.

Thanks SCW too! :mysmilie_59:

You're welcome!

Well, the set was posted earlier (from Ian I think) in the "New Beauty Items" thread, I only checked yesterday to see if it had already been online with price etc. and discovered it being also a OTO.

Latest posts

Back