Liz Earle OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nearly went for the OTO only but thought best not and then nearly succumbed and then it went. You'll love the superskin moisturiser bluebell and marzy its my absolute favourite now I've never seen my skin look so good

Dilemma isnt it. Not sure whether to get the tsv and the OTO?
Get them!! I did

"Its only money, a days work and its all paid for :54:"

Now repeat 10 more times.

Im convinced Im doing the right thing.

I usually have a rash of frantic buying then nothing for ages.

BTW if you dont like the eye repair use the smoothing line serum instead its a great base for concealer.

nearly went for the OTO only but thought best not and then nearly succumbed and then it went. You'll love the superskin moisturiser bluebell and marzy its my absolute favourite now I've never seen my skin look so good

What skin type are you Jo?
I have combination skin and usually use the light but I need something a bit richer in the winter with this rotten cold windy weather

I've gone for the OTO, mainly to try the Superskin moisturiser. I've never tried the Intensive Mask before either, so had a look on the Liz Earle website for directions. It says in the intro that it's great as an overnight treatment, but the detailed directions tells you to apply a thick layer and leave it on for about 15 minutes. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

I'm combination too Bluebell and normally use the light moisturiser but have had no problems with superskin in fact my skin seems more balanced I don't seem to be as oily as I used to and the superskin is rich but feels really light too.

Margaret you can either leave the intensive mask on overnight or just take it off after 15 minutes I'm going to try what Julia was saying earlier on after she had a LE facial by using half intensive mask with half of the brightening mask

I often leave a layer of Intensive Nourishing Treatment on overnight & it makes my skin lovely & soft.The smell is beautiful too.

BL & BB,my willpower is strong again,only went for the tsv though there were lots of things I liked.
Of course it could be something to do with the fact that my hubby is up in arms over my shopping especially with the credit crunch atm

I've gone for the OTO, mainly to try the Superskin moisturiser. I've never tried the Intensive Mask before either, so had a look on the Liz Earle website for directions. It says in the intro that it's great as an overnight treatment, but the detailed directions tells you to apply a thick layer and leave it on for about 15 minutes. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

The intensive Nourishing Treatment mask can be left on for up to 15 minutes or as a overnight treatment. The key is to wait until all the mask is absorbed into your skin. You will find some areas drink it in more then others depending on how dry your skin is at that particular time. Then wipe away any acess with the hot cloth. Yes a thick layer is the amount you apply. Hope this helps. I have never done a overnight treatment but just use it twice a week and leave it on till all the cream has disappeared from the service of my skin.

I use almost all LE products and the few I don't my daughter uses. I love the superskin. I got the TSV - to share and I got the OTO. I think for me the OTO was better value than the TSV - thanks for the early post. I'd have been too late if I'd seen it on screen!

I can't remember who gave the tip about using Smoothing Line Serum under the Intensive Nourishing Mask but, whoever it was wow thank you my skin was soooooooooo soft and smooth afterwards :D

I had resisted up to 2 mins ago then switched over to QVC,saw it was limited stock & just had to go for it :11:
Still,I wanted to try the new moisturiser,that's my excuse :1:

thats exactly my excuse too......managed to resist the TSV as ive loads of lotions & potions as hubby calls them BUT only really wanted to try the new moisturiser so kept swopping channels but when i dropped on the OTO i bought that as the black bag wont be coming back ever......giving to daughter with extras in for b'day pressy

Latest posts

Back