tabatha

Registered Shopper
Liz Earle Cleanse And Exfoliate Face And Body Collection
One Time Only Price £27.96
QVC Price £33.75
Item Number 227811
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Breathe new life into your skincare regime with this highly effective collection from Liz Earle. You'll receive Cleanse & Polish Pump (150ml), which is an award-winning cleanser suitable for all skin types. There's Energising Body Scrub (200ml) to gently buff away dead skin cells, and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) which helps your skin retain moisture throughout the day. Finally, there's Superbalm (5g) which helps soften and calm chapped skin on everything from hands and heels to lips and cuticles. Comes with two muslin cloths.

Thanks Tabatha, would have preffered a 200ml of the body cream instead of the scrub.
They must be expecting the Honora pearls TSV to sell out

Thanks Tabatha, would have preffered a 200ml of the body cream instead of the scrub.
They must be expecting the Honora pearls TSV to sell out

I know what you mean, I would have preferred the body cream too.

Great price. I love the body cream but I feel invigorated (and rather virtuous) when I've used the scrub. Now, I wish I had't seen this post......I'm so tempted. :) Thanks Tabatha.;)

The last hour of today is a Liz Earle show, so there will be an LE OTO whether the Honora TSV sells out or not.

Latest posts

Back