Liz Earle OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 6 Piece Mini Sunshade Kit
One Time Only Price £24.79
QVC Price £29.75
Item Number 228347
Availability In stock UK P&P£3.45
Take care of your skin in the sunshine with this six-piece mini sunshade kit from Liz Earle. The collection is perfect for the whole family and the mineral sunscreens provide a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB protection for your skin. The six products are all travel-sized making them perfect for slipping in your bag when you're out and about. The set contains Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), SPF15 Body Protector (30ml), SPF25 Face Protector (15ml), Aftersun Gel (30ml), Superbalm (5g) and a lilac zip up bag.

I always find the LE OTO's are never that great value especially by the time you have added on the P&P.
I usually buy the TSV's and get the rest of my LE goodies from LE direct

Liz Earle 4 Piece Fathers Day Gift Set
One Time Only Price £34.18
QVC Price £41.00
Item Number 228349
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Get dad a treat he'll love for Father's Day with this four-piece Father's Day gift set from Liz Earle. The collection contains; Men's Face and Body Wash (200ml) with natural foaming agents; Sensitive Shave Cream (100ml) with an ultimate glide formula for a smoother shave; Aftershave Moisturiser (50ml) which is light and easily absorbed; and an invigorating Face Scrub (30ml) to help clear blocked pores. The set comes in a maroon-coloured gift box.

No more dedicated Liz Earle shows for the rest of the day (after the 2pm show) :11: Do you think that their commitment is wholehearted, what with the early TSV sell-out? They couldn't have had much stock set aside.

clemenzina

No more dedicated Liz Earle shows for the rest of the day (after the 2pm show) :11: Do you think that their commitment is wholehearted, what with the early TSV sell-out? They couldn't have had much stock set aside.

clemenzina

i think this is because its an extra tsv and qvc are not going to give her the usual time slots. i hope it july when her next tsv is scheduled for she puts big sizes in (hopefully the superskin concentrate) and does not go back to the small ones.

It has been mentioned in the TSV thread that this was an "extra" TSV to the 3 a year that they normally have so thats why there wasnt so many hours and not loads of stock.

The next LE TSV will be in July

Edit: sorry didnt see your post LL16

It has been mentioned in the TSV thread that this was an "extra" TSV to the 3 a year that they normally have so thats why there wasnt so many hours and not loads of stock.

And rather a nice little bonus for us too! :) (Yes, I got mine;))

wooohoo
My Tsv has been shipped!
:CANCAN:

yay :1:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

^^I applaud Liz for rewarding her loyal customers with this month's fab tsv.

It's obvious that she appreciates her fans, and wants to give something back to us. (Thanks, Liz!:54:)

Perhaps Liz should think about having a reward system similiar to Gatineau - a more flexible one, so that we could choose to get free kits as opposed to bonus products for our loyalty and dedication to her range? :33:

Gatineau have a points system where each product has a token at the back of the packaging. You snip them off, and attach them to a Gatineau passport - then you can send off for a free product or two.

If Liz ever came up with something like that, then I'd be in 7th heaven!

^^I applaud Liz for rewarding her loyal customers with this month's fab tsv.

It's obvious that she appreciates her fans, and wants to give something back to us. (Thanks, Liz!:54:)

Perhaps Liz should think about having a reward system similiar to Gatineau - a more flexible one, so that we could choose to get free kits as opposed to bonus products for our loyalty and dedication to her range? :33:

Gatineau have a points system where each product has a token at the back of the packaging. You snip them off, and attach them to a Gatineau passport - then you can send off for a free product or two.

If Liz ever came up with something like that, then I'd be in 7th heaven!

If you call up with your order when you get your freebie they give you a choice of what you can have rather than what they choose for you, I prefer to keep mine as a surprise I use the whole range anyway.

LE shops have a loyalty shopper card. I've only used my twice in about 5 years as I always buy from her website and the purchases from there dont count.

Latest posts

Back