Liz Earle Mothers Day Pampering Body Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Hi tabatha. I have not seen that bag in a kit before so think it could be new.

:hellocat:

Wonder if anyone can help me please.

A friend of mine collects the LE bags (TSV's and from her website), she said that she thought she already had this bag, but I thought it was brand new.

Does anyone know if this bag has already been in a kit before.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewO...ews&item=227989&country=UK&MoreviewThumb=.002

I dont think this has been shown onQVC before but it certainly been on Liz Earle's web site, so if your friend has bought from the web site she would already have it I seem to remember it being in a summer kit a few years ago. I hope this helps.:34:

I dont think this has been shown onQVC before but it certainly been on Liz Earle's web site, so if your friend has bought from the web site she would already have it I seem to remember it being in a summer kit a few years ago. I hope this helps.

Thanks Ratbag. I thought I had seen it on her website before. If I remember (memory not that good) I think it came with the suncare range.

I dont think this has been shown onQVC before but it certainly been on Liz Earle's web site, so if your friend has bought from the web site she would already have it I seem to remember it being in a summer kit a few years ago. I hope this helps.

Thanks Ratbag. I thought I had seen it on her website before. If I remember (memory not that good) I think it came with the suncare range.

She had something similar but it was a large blue bag and I think it was a summer collection on QVC

Latest posts

Back