Liz Earle - March Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

I was in the LE chatroom today and was talking to Caroline. She was saying that they have some fun/good anniversary shows scheduled for March.

Can't wait to see what they have. Hopefully some good kits, with full sizes and anniversary prices.

Thanks tabatha - sounds interesting. Like so many others on here I wish they would do a TSV with full sizes only to appeal to her loyal customers or offer a choice of two. The second TSV could contain more of the smaller tubes, etc. for those people who want to try her products for the first time maybe.....:1:

I was in the LE chatroom today and was talking to Caroline. She was saying that they have some fun/good anniversary shows scheduled for March.

Can't wait to see what they have. Hopefully some good kits, with full sizes and anniversary prices.

Excellent! Lets hope they have some nice new full size sets :D

From the new TV Guide, it looks like the anniversary shows will be :-

Friday 13th March - 6pm - 8pm
Saturday 14th March - 12pm, 5pm & 9pm

Hope there are some good anniversary prices.

is it me but how can a liz earle show be fun?

I'm wondering the same thing. I've given up watching LE now unless there is the enticement of a OTO as I find both her and Caroline staid and they repeat the same thing over and over. LE always gets out the aloe plant and goes on about if you have fresh ingredients you bake a great cake ... blah blah blah! x

Latest posts

Back