Liz Earle make up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Is this a follow on venture from the "LE Naturally Active Skincare", or is it part of the same company she sold?

Its owned by Avon same as the rest of the Liz Earle range.

She/they has nail polishes coming out soon.

I will say she signed a clause in her contract when she sold to Avon that she cannot release make up/skincare or perfumes for X amount of years.

Same thing happened to Jo Malone the brand and name sold to Estee Lauder, only a year ago she ventured back into creating perfumes her brand is called Jo Loves not Jo Malone(Estee Lauder have the rights to use that name for all cosmetic products.).

Last edited:
And a hand serum I think I've read. All well and good I just wish they'd stick to expanding the skincare range, facial oils, serums, etc.

I think it won't be too far into the future when Avon start cheapening the formula of c&p. Does anyone really want patchouli on their face.
Next will be watered down instant boost, Liz Earle's original ethics will play no part in the range anymore.

China Girl, I will say its happened already. Are you sure every ingredient is the same listed as in the old days???? Apart from the almond Milk of course, coco butter is a much cheaper ingredient than almond milk, that is why it is used a lot very very cheap ingredient.

I think it won't be too far into the future when Avon start cheapening the formula of c&p. Does anyone really want patchouli on their face.
Next will be watered down instant boost, Liz Earle's original ethics will play no part in the range anymore.

I don't think she even considered ethics when she sold out to Avon, or she would have kept the company, or sold to a company who does not participate in animal testing or use questionable testing methods. This would suggest to me that, despite her on screen declarations, her integrity and moral fibre haven't been genuine or, at the very least, too strong or important to her.

@chinagirl "Does anyone really want patchouli on their face."

More importantly, does anyone want to put grapefruit on their face: citrus juices/oils are photosensitising!

Latest posts

Back