Liz Earle July TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No no no, you don't say that.....you say something along the lines of:

'There's a Liz Earle TSV coming up but I won't be getting it.......'
*pause here & look 'sad'* - this is their 'cue' to ask 'Why not?'

Then you say *still looking sad*:
'Oh it's too expensive.....I'm sure it helps me look better though....what do you think? I certainly feel better......! Oh dear, never mind though......'

*now they're trapped - replying 'No it doesn't/didn't' is as good as saying you look like a wrinkled old hag & are beyond help & agreeing that it did/does help is implying 'But you're not worth it'! :11:

Hubby (now cornered like a rat in a trap, even if he doesn't realise it yet & is only running on instinct! lol) will now say:
'Oh no, you look lovely & if you think it works you get it if you want it........!'

*cue to throw arms around hubby, sniffle a grateful (& bordering on tearful) 'thank you'.............then rush upstairs to clear a space in your stash drawer! :D

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :flower:

Must try it LOL

My hubby and even my kids now ask me if they see a beauty TSV on "did you get it?"
With LE they dont even have to ask because I always buy them, think there was only one that I didnt buy because it was all minis.

Would love a full size botanical body cream and a full size pump of the superskin concentrate but dont think I will be that lucky

I got the last TSV and have raved about it LOL i dont think he thought there would be another so soon LOL

I love Smashbox too and have had a couple of their TSV's so he knows am now addicted to that!!

Kept the Ojon a secret tho :cheeky: was dead worried incase it came when he was in!!!

Woh!! You're good!! :clapping:

Yep, I have a huuuuge repertoire! lol
All completely unnecessary really as my OH is a darling & would never dream of saying 'No, you can't have that.....' but they do like to be made to feel they're 'in charge' sometimes, don't you think? :D

Another favourite is:
'OMG, that is sooooooo beautiful......!' *said in a soft awestruck tone* & hard though it is, one must resist the temptation to say anything further......just keep staring wistfully at the TV......they'll fall for it eventually! lol

Latest posts

Back