Liz Earle July TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrsRosie

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if there are any ideas of Liz's next TSV?? ( or is it a bit early )

Got the last TSV and love the products ( i was a LE virgin LOL ) so dying to know what goodies are in this one!

Thank you :flower:

Kel xx

how weird...i was just thinking about the LE tsv coming up...I did not get this one, but as it had far too many products that I do not use, but I hope this one has superskin in it!

i am looking forward to this one. i hope she turns up and they have plenty of stock (i will be up at midnight anyway to get mine). i hope it isnt the small trial sizes and i hope it includes the full size essentials plus superbalm or the superskin concentrate.
anyone found out what it is yet? is just a few weeks off.

how weird...i was just thinking about the LE tsv coming up...I did not get this one, but as it had far too many products that I do not use, but I hope this one has superskin in it!

...So do I !
Superskin moisturiser is the only cream I can use at the moment.
Even though I LOVE the smell of the Skin Repair, it makes my face red, hot and full of bumps :-(

I can't wait to know what's in the TSV !

Would like to try the new foot cream. Using Aveda at the moment but it is nearly finished.

I'm looking forward to this too, as the LE TSVs at least are usually pretty good value, unlike 'top-up' purchases which are better value elsewhere! :)

I have a funny feeling its going to be lots of small sizes again - think a 10 piece kit but I hope its not

I hope not Bluebell, after all this TSV coming up is supposed to be 'the big one''!
Like others with households where several people use the stuff, I'm not interested in the smaller sizes or how much they'd cost to buy in the LE shop, I need the big sizes as the smaller sizes just aren't good enough ml for ml value in comparison with the bigger ones! :(

I hope not Bluebell, after all this TSV coming up is supposed to be 'the big one''!
Like others with households where several people use the stuff, I'm not interested in the smaller sizes or how much they'd cost to buy in the LE shop, I need the big sizes as the smaller sizes just aren't good enough ml for ml value in comparison with the bigger ones! :(

I hope I am wrong too kwc, there are 4 in this house who use LE products and agree the full sizes represent the real value so fingers crossed for some big sizes and a nice bag too :D

I hope I am wrong too kwc, there are 4 in this house who use LE products and agree the full sizes represent the real value so fingers crossed for some big sizes and a nice bag too :D

You're right, Bluebell !
Full sizes AND a great bag would make the best TSV !
:51:

A really great TSV would be C&P Trio on AD at a third of the price with free p&p. Well, a girl can dream can't she??

I didnt buy the last TSV so i'm hoping this will be a good one as im getting low on a few bits now x

My dream LE TSV would be a full size Superskin moisturiser, a 10ml rollerball of the Superskin conc, a full size Orange flower botanical bodywash & body cream, plus a small size hand cream for the handbag, all in a lovely bag, for about £35 - is that too much to ask for?

Have just asked my Hubby if i'm a good girl can i get this LOL

No no no, you don't say that.....you say something along the lines of:

'There's a Liz Earle TSV coming up but I won't be getting it.......'
*pause here & look 'sad'* - this is their 'cue' to ask 'Why not?'

Then you say *still looking sad*:
'Oh it's too expensive.....I'm sure it helps me look better though....what do you think? I certainly feel better......! Oh dear, never mind though......'

*now they're trapped - replying 'No it doesn't/didn't' is as good as saying you look like a wrinkled old hag & are beyond help & agreeing that it did/does help is implying 'But you're not worth it'! :11:

Hubby (now cornered like a rat in a trap, even if he doesn't realise it yet & is only running on instinct! lol) will now say:
'Oh no, you look lovely & if you think it works you get it if you want it........!'

*cue to throw arms around hubby, sniffle a grateful (& bordering on tearful) 'thank you'.............then rush upstairs to clear a space in your stash drawer! :D

My hubby and even my kids now ask me if they see a beauty TSV on "did you get it?"
With LE they dont even have to ask because I always buy them, think there was only one that I didnt buy because it was all minis.

Would love a full size botanical body cream and a full size pump of the superskin concentrate but dont think I will be that lucky

No no no, you don't say that.....you say something along the lines of:

'There's a Liz Earle TSV coming up but I won't be getting it.......'
*pause here & look 'sad'* - this is their 'cue' to ask 'Why not?'

Then you say *still looking sad*:
'Oh it's too expensive.....I'm sure it helps me look better though....what do you think? I certainly feel better......! Oh dear, never mind though......'

*now they're trapped - replying 'No it doesn't/didn't' is as good as saying you look like a wrinkled old hag & are beyond help & agreeing that it did/does help is implying 'But you're not worth it'! :11:

Hubby (now cornered like a rat in a trap, even if he doesn't realise it yet & is only running on instinct! lol) will now say:
'Oh no, you look lovely & if you think it works you get it if you want it........!'

*cue to throw arms around hubby, sniffle a grateful (& bordering on tearful) 'thank you'.............then rush upstairs to clear a space in your stash drawer! :D

Woh!! You're good!! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back