Liz Earle Jewellery Appears Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_466: How much!! No thanks, I'll pass on that :) I see that they've got a handbag charm on sale with the No15 fragrance for the mini series. The charm has the old company logo on it.

I wonder if therewill be any easy pay on the mini series?

3 people have asked for her no 15 fragrance after I've worn it so could do with easy payments
Hx��

Wow can't believe Boodles are selling that Liz Earle necklace. It's very pretty but extortionate (as is everything in Boodles!) but isn't it a bit of a random collaboration?! Didn't know Liz was a designer as well as the rest. Mind you she does seem to be trying to shake off/ move away from her skincare and beauty ranges. Sure someone on here said she'd said she didn't want to be remembered for a cleanser (I paraphrase!).
On the tsv launch last night think I heard Catherine say that Liz herself is in on Thursday for a show(s)....

Oops feel a bit bad now as I went back to Boodles to have proper look at the necklace and it says all profit going to an Indian orphanage charity ('Shining Faces') so I do hope some rich ladies buy a few! Still find it a little random though!

No doubt Boodles will plug it at one of their infamous PR bashes. I watched a documentary about Boodles a while ago and they spend a fortune on PR events.

Latest posts

Back