Liz Earle cosmetic prices gone up this month!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
Is it true that Liz Earle prices went up this month?:sweat: Any ideas about the LE TSV in a couple of weeks time?

Will LE products be cheaper if they are being sold through AVON? Well, I can dream!::happy:

Yep everything went up on Thursday with rises from 50p to nearly £2 rise on the perfume alone. I was shocked at the rises on the moisturisers 65p increase on Skin Repair and £1.30 rise on Superskin. I argue that it's to do with ingrediant costs I think it's to do more with LE taking the p!ss out of customers. I think they've made these price increases up as they have gone along.

I reckon there will be a increase on LE products on QVC now. Also when is the date for the TSV?

Cleanse & polish up 50p - £13.75
Instant Boost up 50p - £12.25/£12.50
Skin Repair up 65p - £18.25
Superskin Moisturiser up £1.30 - £34.50
Shampoo & Conditioner up 35p - £8 each
Eyebright up 30p - £10

Last edited:
Not sold offically through Avon catalogues, but they are heading down the party planner style now. Appearing in a living room near you with the Ann Summer's parties. Oh now there is an interesting combo.:wonder: Hey Liz does use the bunny logo on her stuff.:grin:

Yes, I went on the LE site to buy my stock of shampoo & conditioner - thinking of changing brands as it's just so expensive now :( I might be tempted to buy from QVC I suppose if there is a VERY special TSV or something- heh it would have to be free postage as well, hmmmmm

I bought some" Vitamin E Hot Cloth cleanser" in Superdrug for £2 99p the other day. The muslin cloth is just as nice as a L E one and the cleanser's not bad either. As I am a tight budget like lots of people it'll do for me!!

Yes, I went on the LE site to buy my stock of shampoo & conditioner - thinking of changing brands as it's just so expensive now :( I might be tempted to buy from QVC I suppose if there is a VERY special TSV or something- heh it would have to be free postage as well, hmmmmm

I was astonished to see a post from the Liz Earle fanatic praising the cost of the shampoo & Conditioner on the LE FB page. Basically someone posted this (before the price rise) "I love this shampoo my hair feels more natural and never itches..but im not sure at £7 to £8 a bottle i can afford to use it every day..maybe when we come out of the recession perhaps." then C posts this "£7 is AMAZING for this product! It lasts forever...u only need the tiniest amount xxx".

I don't/can't get on with these at all and have gone back to herbal essecences , I bought 2 400ml sizes on offer for £3.50 from superdrug last week so double the siz of LE and considerably cheaper.

I am still using LE but can't help but feel that some customers including C are getting better complimentary gifts , I normally get mini C&P , mini IBST ,but someone posted this that they had received 3 full sizes of C&P "Wow.....thanks Liz Earl and co.....just done an order and have got the most fantastic gift for being a loyal customer....three full sizes C & P..... now well stocked up for the winter....well almost i'm sure I will need something extra....lol...xxxx" then C posts that (And I don't think it was the sample size , methinks it was the roller-ball) he'd got a complimentary superskin concentrate (this was before it was included in the autumn offer).

So the more you spend the better the complimentary gift. :down::down::down:. Well Le isn't know for being charitable. When was the last time a LE TSV was on easy-pay?? No wonder I'm switching some of my skin care to Elemis...

Latest posts

Back