Liz Earle Advent Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you sign up before 26th August they’re knocking £12 off the price
I took that to mean if you sign up for the regular beauty box deliveries? Does it mean if you just register to get advance notice of the advent calendar?

I see the LF calendar is £100, which is quite a bit more than I have ever paid before for any advent calendar so I’m not sure I will buy it this year. It would be an easier decision if I weren’t already sitting on a big pile of beauty stuff to get through. It’s good value, though, when you consider the contents have an RRP of £565 and the three items they’ve named (which I won’t mention here as I know some like it to be a surprise) alone are worth £120. There are actually 27 items in the 25 advent calendar boxes/drawers, 13 of which are full size. Also consider the price of some of the QVC beauty sets and TSVs now - many creeping closer and closer to the £100 mark, many already well over, and for probably 6 items?
Well after you mentioned it, I signed up for the news about the LF advent… so I’ve seen the items revealed so far. Not sure I will get it but totally agree regarding prices of TSVs these days.

Latest posts

Back