ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 10 Piece Botanical Beauty Favourites
Item Number: 206885
QVC Price £85.00
One Time Only Price £69.96
P&P £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.206885

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml)
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml)
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml)
1 x Intensive Nourishing Treatment (50ml)
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml)
1 x Nourishes Botanical Body Cream (50ml)
1 x Hand Repair (15ml)
1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (50ml)
1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner (50ml)
1 x Botanical Essence No.15 (2ml)
2 x muslin cloths
1 x bag
1 x super balm

Liz Earle 10 Piece Botanical Beauty Favourites
Item Number: 206885
QVC Price £85.00
One Time Only Price £69.96
P&P £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.206885

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml)
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml)
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml)
1 x Intensive Nourishing Treatment (50ml)
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml)
1 x Nourishes Botanical Body Cream (50ml)
1 x Hand Repair (15ml)
1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (50ml)
1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner (50ml)
1 x Botanical Essence No.15 (2ml)
2 x muslin cloths
1 x bag
1 x super balm

Some of them are small sizes, aren't they?

Yes. Cleanser, toner, moisturiser and the treatment are regular sizes, the rest is not.

i won't buy Liz Earle at all now. I discovered that she had sold her company to AVON who animal test, when I heard this I was mad as it tells me far more about Liz and her team's ethics than I had ever known - money talks I guess no matter what you say your standards are.

So sad to see they are owned by AVON, I contacted the Liz Earle company direct and told them how I felt.

Well, LE sold the company in 2010 and told her customers about it via the blog. So that's nothing new.

Well, I know nothing about a blog, as I never read them. All I know is that she wanted out, sold to Avon in 2010 so that's when I stopped.

Each to their own.

You sounded as if you have discovered that recently and stopped buying the products.

You sounded as if you have discovered that recently and stopped buying the products.

I thought Ohnonotshoppingagain had posted a while back that she discovered Liz Earle had sold out 3 months ago.

Sorry folks if you were misled, by what I said. You say it was all over the web which I'm on every day, yet never saw! Today is the first time I've heard it was all over the web, guess we must be looking at different stories when online - otherwise I would have seen it.

I will have nothing to do with any company who does, or associates with countries or companies who badly treat or test on animals, same with medications, it is a really big issue with me.

I did not word my reply correctly beforehand, meaning it was not 2010 when I heard about this, it was fairly recently i heard about it but in fact it is at least 2 years since I purchased anything from her range because I prefer other ranges, but even if it was my absolute fav, trust me I will still drop it. I've done it with other things as soon as I've heard. There are even countries I will not visit because of their treatment of animals.

The message concerning AVON is on the Liz Earle Homepage. It's in the blog-section: Go to "about us", then "read our blog", then "archives" on the left hand side and there you choose "March 2010". It is the posting from March 25th, 2010, titled "A new partnership", where Liz writes about AVON.

Hello A ni - yes I've found it, to be honest whenever I did purchase from Liz Earle it was mostly from her website, simply because the P & P was different from Q and also they gave you samples, but as I said it's been 2 years since I ordered anything prior to that, it dawned on me yesterday evening, in 2010 I moved to my current house, but had no computer for a further year - so I would have missed that announcement in any case, as I didn't order anything, other than by telephone from QVC whereas these days I mostly order online - this further explains why I missed that announcement or blog - I've never been into blogs anyway - sorry.

Anyone who likes the shampoo it is on 48 hour offer at £5.75 on Liz Earle website so a good time to stock up.

Latest posts

Back