little bit of info on Northern Nights TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

erycina

Registered Shopper
It is a six piece fine stripe duvet set - no number or price. Any help out there?
jo

HOW UNIQUE! will come in some unique colour ways. bilge beige,waterwashed green or insipid blue.

it will have the highest of thread counts and crease like a cheap rag when washed..:tongue:

HOW UNIQUE! will come in some unique colour ways. bilge beige,waterwashed green or insipid blue.

it will have the highest of thread counts and crease like a cheap rag when washed..:tongue:

It's deja vu all over again.....

I love NN and have an absolute indulgence and passion for bedlinen - but I have far too much and at the end of the day,how much does a person need:confused:

I'm quite suprised this is another linen set.being a NN essential titled hour - I thought it was going to be a featherbed or pillows

I've just filled in an on-line survey for QVC specifically about bed linen...I wonder if they are thinking of changing to other styles? I really like NN because they are so plain, I really dislike flowery, applique fussy patterns. I use accesorizing pillows and throws to liven things up. I may order another set of the TSV if they have a nice choice of colours and a high thread count.

At least we don't have to watch the Craig Rowe & Snoozie Adams love-in tonight as CR is off for a week , same goes for Yankee Candles on Friday.

I've just filled in an on-line survey for QVC specifically about bed linen...I wonder if they are thinking of changing to other styles? I really like NN because they are so plain, I really dislike flowery, applique fussy patterns. I use accesorizing pillows and throws to liven things up. I may order another set of the TSV if they have a nice choice of colours and a high thread count.

i got the invitation for that too, and spent an enjoyable 10 minutes slagging off all of those designs they asked for an opinion on. werent they awful? frilly, pink, appliqued, old fashioned and cheap looking. there was at least one kim n co design included which got short shrift as well.

I used to like NN but have found they shrink - despite washing on 30*. It's really annoying as although we have a superking bed it consists of 2 x 3 foot beds so it means I have to get 2 single sets and 1 superking set (most of which I dont ever use) why can't they mix and match?

I used to like NN but have found they shrink - despite washing on 30*. It's really annoying as although we have a superking bed it consists of 2 x 3 foot beds so it means I have to get 2 single sets and 1 superking set (most of which I dont ever use) why can't they mix and match?

They absolutely do shrink I agree with you, and I was them on 30* too. I hav an ordinary mattress with a 2 inch memory topper ( not even as bulky as a feather bed) and I really have to stretch the fitted sheet over them, to the point qhere the elastic has gone in a couple of them. They would never fiot over a feather bed now !

Was hoping for a lower price - instead got a 500 thread count duvet cover from M&S online for £19! Bargain and hopefully won't shrink. Disappointed with most TSVs nowadays and do not get me started on the wonder that was Beauty month!!!

Latest posts

Back