Little Bird has tweeted off !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Snippet in today's paper that Donna Air's jewellery company producing the ' Little Bird' collection is now defunct. The business has closed with only a couple of thousand in the bank. As she is the girlfriend of Jamie Middleton, who is also a failed businessman the future does not bode well, still, there's always Mum and Dad as back up.

Another 'celebrity range' at Q bites the dust - will they never learn. Of course not, not with Amanda Holden waiting in the wings.

I liked the range too. Although having grown up watching her in Byker Grove, hearing her faux posh accent she now has instead of her native geordie was rather weird.

Jamie Middleton is Kate Middleton's brother and Donna's boyfriend.

A few pieces in the papers about her not having a Georgie accent, seems the family sent her to electrocution lessons years ago when she was a teen.

I'm a Geordie and don't have a Geordie accent. I can do one but I can sound "posh" doing it, I'm told. I have proper northern vowels though. Donna Air is an actress so I would expect her to have the ability to change her accent at will... With many actors it can be hard to tell the real from the faux accent... And not just actors. Heather Mills (Paul McCartney's ex), Sting, Bryan Ferry. Some cultivate their accents but in a toned-down version, like Ant and Dec so it's easy to understand. I'm proud to be a Geordie, but there's more to it than an accent.

Latest posts

Back