Lisa Brash Officially left.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not well

Hi folks,

Yes I was on Price on Thursday hence why Lisa was on Speed Auction. And Catkins thinks I'm gorgeous? That has buoyed my spirits. Still not really feeling it but will carry on regardless as per. Hope you are all well.

Hi folks,

Yes I was on Price on Thursday hence why Lisa was on Speed Auction. And Catkins thinks I'm gorgeous? That has buoyed my spirits. Still not really feeling it but will carry on regardless as per. Hope you are all well.

Don't get too carried away: Catkins says that about everyone.

He's not very discriminating :wink:

I wasn't a fan of hers but my sister is having trouble with the ex and the father of her baby, and watching Lisa when she's on always cheers her up. Good luck whatever she does.

Several have left but they return soon enough. Mike Mason, Lisa Brash and James Russell were wanderers that came back to their spiritual home.

They are in the right place now, order has been restored. I long for Nicola George to come back and delight us with her elegance and candour.

Last edited:
Just to clarify... she hasn't left.

I misclicked on a tab and found this from what looks to be a while back... found it amusing as she clearly returned (again... by the sounds of it)

Just to clarify... she hasn't left.

I misclicked on a tab and found this from what looks to be a while back... found it amusing as she clearly returned (again... by the sounds of it)

And again... and again! I think she's left 3 times in the last 3 years.

And again... and again! I think she's left 3 times in the last 3 years.

Ah yes Moet but we are the beneficiaries of her latest comeback. It's comforting to know we can all benefit from the extensive artistic knowledge she garnered while managing one of the top galleries in the UK for a few months, in Newcastle. What she dosen't know about Thomas Kin-Key-Id isn't worth knowing.

Unfortunately what she does know about Thomas Kin-key-Id isn't worth knowing either. Way Aye.

I was watching the other art expert Stevie Mac the other night with some Gayford prints.

I thought I would concentrate and listen to his every word to see if there was anything I could learn from him re art.

All I got was one 'tip'. 'You have to like what you see' :confused2: That was it. He said nothing that would make me think he was in any way art connected.

Oh and I am disappointed with this thread, I thought it was current :doh:

I was watching the other art expert Stevie Mac the other night with some Gayford prints.

I thought I would concentrate and listen to his every word to see if there was anything I could learn from him re art.

All I got was one 'tip'. 'You have to like what you see' :confused2: That was it. He said nothing that would make me think he was in any way art connected.

Oh and I am disappointed with this thread, I thought it was current :doh:

I'm delighted that Lisa is still with us and i'm sure she will be exposing her tatts and reading out endless tweets about how good she looks for 40 on a TV near you, very soon (Friday to be precise).

If we're really lucky she might even have a conversation with a crew member, comparing notes on when they last 'had it'.

I'm delighted that Lisa is still with us and i'm sure she will be exposing her tatts and reading out endless tweets about how good she looks for 40 on a TV near you, very soon (Friday to be precise).

If we're really lucky she might even have a conversation with a crew member, comparing notes on when they last 'had it'.

Classy lassie :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back