Links of London TSV 26/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the normal sweetie bracelet and it is substantial. I purchased the mini sweetie bracelet and the links are tiny tiny in comparison which is ok as I wanted it for stacking but was surprised at just how small they were. If this necklace is anything like that size you will need a magnifying glass to see it.

BTW neither were from Q and a LOT cheaper than they are selling them from.

How boring, another necklace with a very thin chain.

Links have their own Ebay shop and sell loads on discount anyway.

That's where I buy from - normally cheaper and when they have extra discounts then very very good value. Same as Links themselves the pictures are crap but if you know the item then it doesn't matter. Service 1st class.

What a disappointing TSV. It does look tiny so not for me. I actually really like Links of London. Several pieces I own I have had for years & they still look brand new & I always get compliments when wearing them, especially the earrings. It is pricy but the quality is excellent. Most of my pieces have come from the outlets. The outlets are generally cheaper than the eBay shop & quite often have 20% off when spending over a £100 (or is it £20 off, can't remember) but a good deal anyway. It always makes me laugh when they try to say that a particular piece is not readily available everywhere. What they mean is its only available in the outlets.

Two words, no not those two. :mysmilie_17: (well yes those two) but another two "expensive silver" were yet again, it's the name you're paying for.

Totally unsuitable for me. I need heavy duty jewellery because I always manage to break the more fragile styles. Fine chains or bracelets are a big no no for me and even though I dislike chunky stuff, I need solid chains with good fasteners and solid link bracelets. So many chains are either hollow, lightweight or simply too fine and fastening them is a pain in the backside.

as usual i like the thought of them but when i get them home i hate them far toooo flimsy. it does look nice on catherine though and i do adore rose gold

Links of London Sweetie Mini Mix 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 306250

Silver QVC Price £67.00 Todays Special Value Price £55.92

Yellow or Rose Gold Plated QVC Price £80.00 Todays Special Value Price £65.88

A stunning Sweetie Mini Mix necklace from Links of London featuring alternate sleek rings and cubes in a choice of a sparkling sterling silver, classic 18 carat gold vermeil, or on-trend 18 carat rose gold vermeil finish. Incorporating signature Sweetie and Cubist Collection charms, add a touch of minimalist glamour to your look with this elegant Links of London necklace.

Style it your way - this versatile necklace can be worn at a number of lengths, from 39cm to 45cm. Match your new Sweetie Mini Mix necklace with all your favourite fashion styles, and layer up with beautiful Links of London pendants to create an on-trend look.

Discover it here first - the timeless gold and chic rose gold vermeil options are launching first in the UK with QVC and won't be officially available anywhere else until January 2017.

A luxurious Links of London experience - your necklace will arrive packaged beautifully in a Links of London pouch, box and presentation bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in-store - with all the convenience and comfort of delivery to your front door.

Sterling silver
Branded Links of London charm at the clasp
Lobster claw clasp
Length: 45cm (18")

Colour options:

Sterling silver
18 carat rose gold vermeil
18 carat gold vermeil

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.306250

Latest posts

Back