Links of London TSV 22/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm like LATI in that there are a few pieces I love but others not so. Where I differ though is that I do like the dainty pieces. I wear the Hope bracelet every single day. Never take it off. Have done for almost a year. And that's wear Links really win out for me. Dainty pieces need to be strong and LOL get that right.

I also have the Aurora large station necklace. That was quite expensive but its lovely. Delicate in style but also quite a statement piece. One of the links broke on that after a couple of wears. I couldn't find the receipt so I phoned to ask if there was anything they could do. They sent me in to the store and they replaced it without hesitation. They gave me a new receipt and apologise profusely.

One of my friends has the original sweetie bracelet. Again wears it every day and has done for years. Still looks fab.

Like everything else I suppose. Its personal choice.

I can't see anything in LoL either, even though silver is my favourite metal. Don't like hearts either, so this one's never going to appeal to me. And what's with the yellow and rose gold hearts coming on a silver chain? Looks as though you couldn't afford a chain that matches the pendant.

That was my issue too Scout. I do like some LOL pieces, but this just looked wrong IMO.

i dont mind lol and i have a few pieces but i love dinny hall. less ornate so i wont get bored. plus i dont do sliver and dinny halls plating is very very good

I don't mind the chains being the same - silver on all of them - although I can understand how it would bother others. However, I don't like that they are different prices according to whether or not you get the gold plated versions - that's just tacky - they should all be the same price, and I think the price for this item across the board should have been £49.

Even though they are all saying that this will not be available outside Q until April 2017 I have seen it for £70 less 20% bringing it down to £56 post free so a saving of about £9.

Even though they are all saying that this will not be available outside Q until April 2017 I have seen it for £70 less 20% bringing it down to £56 post free so a saving of about £9.

How do they get away with blatant lies like that ? Its so insulting and misleading to viewers!!

It was quite interesting watching Coral with Dale and then with Julia yesterday. She actually became quite articulate and did more than the usual inane cooing... could it be that when she's on with a presenter who will actually let her get a word in edgewise, she can show that there is more about her than we normally see? You would have to imagine that with her job with LoL that she must be more articulate and intelligent... still I cannot like her sing-songy way of speaking, but I've got a bit more respect for her now than I had previously.

Latest posts

Back