Links of London sweetie bracelet - event price.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I watched the LOL show last night and, although I liked the sweetie bracelet, it was a medium so would have been way too big for my wrist. And you were saving 20%! Right? Well, I went onto the LOL official website and - surprise, surprise - you save 20% on all sweetie bracelets and charms. Does QVC think we're a few sandwiches short of a picnic, and that we won't even contemplate trying to get it cheaper elsewhere? LOL have offered it to QVC for the same price it can be bought on their website for. This is misleading selling; QVC are sailing very close to the wind, here. Again, I would stress that QVC really ought to be concerned with the number of customers who are deserting what will become, if they are not careful, one of the nation's shopping channels, as opposed to the nation's number one shopping channel. Why can't they just be honest with us? :down:

I dont get tempted that often these days, I go looking elsewhere and usually find the item cheaper or same price with no P&P.
Sometimes the hype nearly gets to me then I go into be sensible mode and go hunting on the web.
I also check out reviews on other sites too

Did they say it was an exclusive discount unavailable anywhere else? If so, that is misleading.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trouble is the easy pay will have made so many jump for it.

They said up to 8" wrist and I thought that is too big for me!!!

The official LOL website has the XS sweetie bracelet for £120. The medium would be too large for me also, so the XS would be ideal. LOL do suggest you have it restrung annually, which costs £10, plus recorded postage to send it. Quite costly if you do that every year. I do like the range, though. LOL also have an offer: spend £75 on Wimbledon jewellery, and get a free strawberry charm, worth £45. Same with Clogau; they offer great sale prices/special deals and each purchase over £29 - which would be any buy - you get a £10 voucher, so QVC's claim that they offer the best prices, isn't always true.

I have a really small wrist and wear a 19cm pandora bracelet but that is because it's full of many murano charms which makes it a lot smaller. I tried the 'medium' sweetie bracelet in a jewellers the other day and it only just fits. My wrist actually only measures 6". There is no way that the medium would go up to 8" so QVC have got that wrong.

I don't personally feel Clogau is as good quality as Links....which is madness when you consider the price difference - Unless you pay for the really really high prices of clogau do you get quality.

That's interesting, as I have the clogau silver bracelet with charms, and the quality seems to be there. I am also considering purchasing a LOL sweetie bracelet - from LOL website as I need the XS - so should I expect it to be better made I wonder?

I have found the Clogau sweetie bracelet to be very good quality.It is a good example of an expensive piece that is quality,within their range.I've yet to have a Clogau charm that stays on the bracelet - they just fall off.Again it matches with my theory that the cheaper Clogau is,the less quality you get - where as LOL is very *standard* across the range.Far more consistency in LOL.

Latest posts

Back