Links of London Maze Circle Pendant & Chain TSV 20/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I buy from this site. Good prices, choice of chain length on many of the pendants and lovely gift packaging and if you register for newsletters you often receive discount codes for up to 20% off. Some original styles too.

http://www.marthajackson.co.uk/

i love links of london,have many pieces - but I'm disappointed in the brand lately.i'm lucky girl to own a handful of tiffany pieces and i've noticed more and more,links of london are just ripping off....sorry...copying their pieces....links of london used to have more originality than that.i don't know whether todays tsv is a qvc exclusive (!!) but it doesn't even look like a links of london piece of jewellery.

And I do like the guest presenter.I know she says the brand name a lot...but thats whats she's paid to do isn't she? I find her quite calming and classy.....better than giggling kim, rambling B&W simon and that horrific excited man who does all the cleaning presentations!!!!

i love links of london,have many pieces - but I'm disappointed in the brand lately.i'm lucky girl to own a handful of tiffany pieces and i've noticed more and more,links of london are just ripping off....sorry...copying their pieces....links of london used to have more originality than that.i don't know whether todays tsv is a qvc exclusive (!!) but it doesn't even look like a links of london piece of jewellery.

I have the same style in the heart version they did a year or so ago

Wow that's ugly , Im sure we will be told that's its what customers have been asking for :dull:

I actually don't mind the necklace (although I won't be buying as I don't wear them), but the bracelet, well that's special. lol! Don't like that at all.

And I do like the guest presenter.I know she says the brand name a lot...but thats whats she's paid to do isn't she? I find her quite calming and classy.....better than giggling kim, rambling B&W simon and that horrific excited man who does all the cleaning presentations!!!!

i ilke coral and her voice sounds expensive .....the tsv is not to my taste a bit tooo flowery for links imo. i like more linea lines. i wish they did more of the rose gold stuff on qvc but then i should look on the links e bay site far cheaper

Let's count the times she says "iconic".

Yes maymorganlondon iconic was mentioned as well as Links of London repeatable but I have to admit only watched for a few minutes this morning! bet by now this is your 'go to piece', 'a staple in your jewellery wardrobe', 'dress up or down', 'wear with a million other pieces'-- please say I am so wrong & you haven't given in & bought ( if you have then that's up to you!) but you will get the fantastic pouch, box & carrier all saying 'Links of London'

This is an easy look to copy at a fraction at the price--but you have to decide that the real thing id important to you.Me I would rather have something more original.

I've been to loads of craft fairs where silver jewellery is in abundance, yet not many people buy it, so why do people buy off the tele with p & p to pay ?

Yes maymorganlondon iconic was mentioned as well as Links of London repeatable but I have to admit only watched for a few minutes this morning! bet by now this is your 'go to piece', 'a staple in your jewellery wardrobe', 'dress up or down', 'wear with a million other pieces'-- please say I am so wrong & you haven't given in & bought ( if you have then that's up to you!) but you will get the fantastic pouch, box & carrier all saying 'Links of London'

Certainly not. I see LoL and Pandora and think of them as passing phases.

I've been to loads of craft fairs where silver jewellery is in abundance, yet not many people buy it, so why do people buy off the tele with p & p to pay ?

I sometimes by from craft fairs but I like quite sole design and often find handmade things a bit twiddly.

I buy with my heart though. If I love it, I love it. It doesn't matter to me if its Links, Pandora or Bob round the corner. I'll wear bracelets costing £20 with a ring worth £1k. I'll buy new or secondhand or antique. Today I'm wearing an antique diamond ring with a pandora bracelet and two bead bracelets from Bronzo Italia.

I haven't. Yet!!

Give me a chance man I've been busy earning a living. Nice though ain't it?

It is actually, really nice. Seems a good price as well. Couldn't see a gold weight listed though, but as you say, if you love it, you love it.

It is actually, really nice. Seems a good price as well. Couldn't see a gold weight listed though, but as you say, if you love it, you love it.
I like it too but would like to know how substantial it is. There is a Chapelle store in the Portsmouth outlet centre. The centre name currently escapes me.

I'll stick with my My Imenso from the dreaded high street. I love it and have about 12 stones, a good selection of the dancers and about 9 discs so I can change my look and colours to suit whatever I'm wearing, even down to beads or chain

Really? All I've heard is amazin', weddin' etc and lots of oohs and aahs.

As to the jewellery itself, I wasn't that impressed but then a friend had the entwined rings necklace on and it looked lovely in real life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back