Links of London Maze Circle Pendant & Chain TSV 20/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GRRROOOOAN!!! More of the ghastly Coral cooing and uttering inane cliches in the tone of a nanny. I find it hard to believe she works for the brand as she adds absolutely no insight whatsoever. She's boring and pointless, as a guest.

I wouldn't have even guessed that was Links of London. Bit like lots of other ranges I like some Links stuff but not all. Loving the aurora and hope collections.

I wouldn't have even guessed that was Links of London. Bit like lots of other ranges I like some Links stuff but not all. Loving the aurora and hope collections.
ge

aurora is that the crystal range presented by the guy with the gorgeous voice

Wow that's ugly , Im sure we will be told that's its what customers have been asking for :dull:

I hadn't seen a Links shop before Friday when I walked past the one in Edinburgh which had four members of staff but there wasn't a single customer in there.

I'm not surprised the shop was empty, people probably walked straight past it to a hundred other shops that sell similar silver necklaces for half the price, or better still sat at home googling and ordering for even less again.

I actually have a similar necklace in the heart shape which I purchased from the Links outlet. It makes me so angry that a lot of what Q sells is outlet stuff which you can buy just as cheap or cheaper in the outlets. The OTO are usually outlet pieces which Coral says are special because they're not readily available in all of their stores. Thats because they are old stock being sold off in the outlets Coral. I quite like LOL but only buy from outlets, never pay full price.

The other thing with LOL is that you can often get a 10 or 15% discount in store if you ask and they run regular promotions.

There is a sale on the Linksoflondon.co.uk website with some big savings on items, if you like that sort of thing. My friend has the necklace with the pink loveheart and it is very nice on her.

GRRROOOOAN!!! More of the ghastly Coral cooing and uttering inane cliches in the tone of a nanny. I find it hard to believe she works for the brand as she adds absolutely no insight whatsoever. She's boring and pointless, as a guest.

And with Coral we will definitely not forget which brand we are looking at as she says Links of London every few seconds.I will not be watching!

Links of London Maze Circle Pendant & 70cm Chain Sterling Silver
Item Number: 651112
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.92
P&P £3.95

This Maze necklace from Links of London comprises an openwork pendant with a geometric lattice design, a simple polished bail and a long fine rolo chain, all in gleaming sterling silver. An easy, elegant choice for any stylish siren, this versatile piece can easily be dressed up or down whether you're off to drinks with the girls or a glamorous formal occasion.

Fashion forward - long-length and openwork pieces like this one are utterly on-trend right now and can make wardrobe basics feel more dressed up. Or, you can layer this necklace with shorter pieces to score even more trend points.

Get it here first - this piece has been designed especially for QVC, and will not be available in Links of London stores until August 2016.

Complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

Polished sterling silver
Branded T-bar fastening
Chain length: 70cm (27.7")
Pendant diameter: 2.5cm (1")

Behind the brand
Links of London began in 1990 with a request from a customer in the City of London for a pair of bespoke, fish-shaped cufflinks. Links of London have combined this quirky Britishness with high quality design and craftsmanship, to create timeless and innovative collections that are perfect for marking treasured moments and occasions.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.651112

thing to bare in mind is "Get it here first - this piece has been designed especially for QVC, and will not be available in Links of London stores until August 2016."

It's not identical of course but this really reminded me of a design by silver by mail called 'circle of life'. They have 25% all of their products ATM so it's even cheaper (around £25 plus postage) for a very similar look. And I've always been very happy with their service... Of course it won't come in the Links packaging that they go on about ;)

http://www.silver.uk.com/silver-pendants/Circle-of-Life-Pendant_P1938.htm

The links guest could never sell me anything. . .. her twee voice would do my head in if I listened to her for more than 5mins....

Latest posts

Back