lindt christmas chocs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
was in the high street and noticed that the pound shops were selling the lindt bell,father christmas and riendeer for the princely sum of 99p each. must look out for those advent calenders. plus no p&p charges.

Talking of Lindt the "Champs Elysee" box (445g) is available on Boots' website for £11.75 but it's in a 3 for 2 offer. You get 44 advantage points and if you spend over £50 this weekend you get an extra £10 worth of advantage points, plus there's free p & p on orders over £45.

I ordered today and topped up my order with some everyday bits and bobs like a couple of deodorants to get to £50.50 as the offer seemed too good to miss.

its not weather the pound shop is charging 99p or £1 but the fact that 829125 is £30.08 for 6 choc characters and an advent calender inc p&p.

maybe its me but you can easily pick up the calenders for £5 as this is the full price and all the characters for £6 making your total spend a grand total of £11 plus no p&p. i suppose you could save the 1p's and buy it from qvc though whats the saying penny wise and poundland foolish......

Latest posts

Back