Lily O'Brien chocs...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
After reading on here about a new range of chocs they've got coming on today (5pm), I was a bit surprised to see Waitrose had them today and 25% off. A box of their dessert collection (think it was around 14-16 chocs) was £4.49, so it will be interesting to see if they're on QVC and what the price is.

SO before you order... check out your supermarket.

Asda do them as well and about the same price as Thortons I think, I've tried them before and nothing special if you ask me, give me quality street any day! :wink:

After reading on here about a new range of chocs they've got coming on today (5pm), I was a bit surprised to see Waitrose had them today and 25% off. A box of their dessert collection (think it was around 14-16 chocs) was £4.49, so it will be interesting to see if they're on QVC and what the price is.

SO before you order... check out your supermarket.
Lily, that box of chocs will probably be about £15 on qvc, with £5 p+p! :bandit:

So much for their self-professed 'snobby' image of having items unavailable on the dreaded high street!! I first came across this brand on the Stranraer to Belfast ferry - hardly the most luxurious of travel :bandit::giggle:

My Hotel choc monthly tasting box arrived today - why can't they have them on instead?! :sad:

OMG have heard it all now - chocolates have personality, you can have a gas and a banter while you're eating them :smirk::confused:

I've seen them in Boots. Near the Tena Lady. So you can buy presteeeejous chocolate and pee yourself at the same time. Bargainmous.

And what are we thinking of the slightly eccentric guest?! Is she the founder? Have only just switched on so am not up to speed on the story. She is a bit raving isn't she?! And just a wee bit bossy :wait:

Enjoyed seeing AY pop on and taking no sh*t and lots of chocs!! :up:

Are they not another defection from Ideal World? I'm sure they were on there for a while>

When I googled them the other day thought it was some upmarket brand - er no can be purchased in Morrisons etc. Come on QVC you can do better than that - how about an upmarket brand. Godiva or Prestat (really good truffles). At least give us something that isn't readily available on the high street

I remember last year that these chocolates were on Ideal World, usually products start off on QVC and then migrate to Ideal World.
Just checked on I.W. to see if they had any chocs left and there isn't. Surprisingly I did find Lime Tree Pantry products who have always been on QVC.

they had Lilly 'O' Brien chocs on Gems tv if I remember correctly ? ending up giving them away with orders!!!! And at my local post office they sell chocs at next to nothing (cos their close to their sell by date usually a couple of months to go) and they go for a couple of quid usually, lots of top brands including LOBxxxxx

So much for their self-professed 'snobby' image of having items unavailable on the dreaded high street!! I first came across this brand on the Stranraer to Belfast ferry - hardly the most luxurious of travel :bandit::giggle:

My Hotel choc monthly tasting box arrived today - why can't they have them on instead?! :sad:

OMG have heard it all now - chocolates have personality, you can have a gas and a banter while you're eating them :smirk::confused:

No I think she said the chocolates GIVE YOU gas!! :cheeky:

LOL! Classic!! And there they were saying you can get them on planes and you mention a ferry!! :happy:

Watched some of the hour and liked the lady, thought she was quite amusing and relaxed and the chocs did look scrummy, but if they're available on the (ssshhhh) High Street................

I turned over briefly and caught the title and thought it said Lily Savage Chocolates :blush:

Need to book the eye test soon I think :grin:

They're about £4.99 in Morrisons and having tried them my verdict is very average. I didn't see the presentation but i can guess that they were made out to be a very high end prestgious brand.
Give me a bar of Galaxy over Lily 'O' Brien any day.

Latest posts

Back