Levels of membership

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Can someone explain the various types of membership, think I`m described as a `junior member`...wish I was a junior again!!

Are you talking about QVC or Shoppingtelly.com, Madboutdogs? If you want to be a VIP member with ST.com all you have to do is make a one off donation by clicking on the donate icon on the toolbar at the top of the page...you'll be up and running in no time and you can then join in the 'drop' at the bottom of the page, which is for VIP members only... PLUS you can create your own avatar.

Are you talking about QVC or Shoppingtelly.com, Madboutdogs? If you want to be a VIP member with ST.com all you have to do is make a one off donation by clicking on the donate icon on the toolbar at the top of the page...you'll be up and running in no time and you can then join in the 'drop' at the bottom of the page, which is for VIP members only... PLUS you can create your own avatar.

ah, makes more sense now - must think before I post :1:

It's just £6 for life and with the way the $ is at the moment I thank everyone who becomes a VIP.

WE ARE 9 YEARS OLD THIS YEAR!!!

It's just £6 for life and with the way the $ is at the moment I thank everyone who becomes a VIP.

WE ARE 9 YEARS OLD THIS YEAR!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on 9 YEARS !!!!!:19:

I would personally like to thank you Graham for the help you gave to me on joining, it's not been forgotten:10:

Thank you Graham, Fraggle and Sazza. xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back