leopard print obsession

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DrJude

Registered Shopper
Been lurking raading posts for a while (newbie by the way) - find many threads very amusing (so long as it doesn;t get personal).

Anyway watching K&O - but generally what is QVC's obsession with leopard print?

Are you meaning it is NOT fashionable? oh dear I think I need a whole new wardrobe, now which QVC fashion brand to choose from.

Welcome to the forum xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wwlcome DrJude! I have it on good authority that leopard print is totally passe. Hence the reason QVC flog it to death. They have a warehouse full of the stuff from the brief period of time it was in fashion. I recently bought my daughter tweezers in a leopard skin holder from them. She'll think I've gone mad when she gets them for xmas, but they were a bargain :mysmilie_697:

Wwlcome DrJude! I have it on good authority that leopard print is totally passe.

Passe......passe? Pah, according to QVC buyers, it it totally, utterly & completely 100% de rigueur!
*question* How many people have to buy something before it stops being regarded as yukkily passe, then? Surely QVC have exceeded the required number by a good margin by now.......?* :mysmilie_701:

Oh & more importantly......welcome to the forum from me too DrJude! :mysmilie_348:

Passe......passe? Pah, according to QVC buyers, it it totally, utterly & completely 100% de rigueur!

De rigueur mortis I believe! The laydeez what lunch love it!
p_1836665.jpg

hi Dr Jude, i have often pondered on the animal print fetish of QVC,(obviously need to take up a hobby!). waiting for them to bring us an animal print themed day tho have the feeling it would be a migraine inducing experience.

Hi & welcome ..I don't get the whole animal print 'story' (as Glen might put it) and there does seem to be an overdose of Leopard lately. Although have you seen 'The Graduate'? Mrs Robinson sports animal prints undies and she was sheer class!

Been lurking raading posts for a while (newbie by the way) - find many threads very amusing (so long as it doesn;t get personal).

Anyway watching K&O - but generally what is QVC's obsession with leopard print?

I believe it was fashionable once....a long time ago.....and that barmaid in Corry used to like it..and that Pat woman in Eastenders still does.....erm...

Welcome! :mysmilie_348:

I still like a bit of leopard print now and then but I make no pretence to even knowing what's in fashion (let alone wearing it!)

I also like a bit of "give" in my fabrics, shelf bras in my PJs and elastic in my waistbands so I'm not exactly cutting edge! :mysmilie_696: (I still haven't worn my lace body from Top Shop out of the house!) :mysmilie_34::mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back