Leighton on May the Best House Win!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Leighton Denny on ITV1 now, 2pm Wednesday

If that isn't Leighton on 'May the Best House Win', then he's got a good double !!!

He get's about doesn't he! I'm looking forward to a nose round Leighton's lol. :blush:

Last edited:
Jesus what a name-dropper................. Sorry I'm not a fan of LD..

I know!! I couldn't believe my ears(i had the telly on in the background) i was sitting at the dining room table (with my trusty steam press) catching up with the ironing and i heard Leightons name, i became intrigued and realised it was a home competition show!! He has a lovely "hotel boutique" home - i love it. His bedding is very unisex but looks expensive and very co-ordinated , as is his whole home. He even has a tanning booth in the garden!! He was kind enough to have Nina and another guy Roberto come over and offer treatments to the three other contestants - manicure's and massages - i was real envious. I really love Leighton - he's the type of person who i could have a really great laugh with - but he did namedrop a little too much - naughty LeightonXX They showed a clip of one of the QVC Dec TSV French Fascination shows. Its only half way through at the mo - we'll see who wins?

Hi Suey - Akimbo has started a thread further upX I'm still in shock - i'm so glad i've caught this programme. QP

He was fourth out of four - basically he was last!! In his defence each of the four flats/houses were all very different re style and age group - i did love Leighton's humble abode. He should have won if only for the bliddy treatments he gave them - i hope he's sending them a bill now:sun: Excitement over back to the ironing now:wonder:

OMG..i came on to post about this as i had it on pause cos my mate from up north rang & we were having a good od gossip like up northerns do.......& couldnt believe my eyes when i saw what i thought was him...had to rewind........cant wait to see it [ nosey little green cow that i am ]......bet its immaculate with not a dog or cat hair in sight.

boo hoo.......he lost.......what a load of plonkers marking him down like that...I THOUGHT you should have won leighton my fellow northerner....up the yorks [ even though you now live down south ]

I know!! I couldn't believe my ears(i had the telly on in the background) i was sitting at the dining room table (with my trusty steam press) catching up with the ironing and i heard Leightons name, i became intrigued and realised it was a home competition show!! He has a lovely "hotel boutique" home - i love it. His bedding is very unisex but looks expensive and very co-ordinated , as is his whole home. He even has a tanning booth in the garden!! He was kind enough to have Nina and another guy Roberto come over and offer treatments to the three other contestants - manicure's and massages - i was real envious. I really love Leighton - he's the type of person who i could have a really great laugh with - but he did namedrop a little too much - naughty LeightonXX They showed a clip of one of the QVC Dec TSV French Fascination shows. Its only half way through at the mo - we'll see who wins?

notice it wasnt kelly hoppen then.lol.......NOR NN either

I'm sure I saw the Illy coffee maker in his kitchen. Wonder if he gets staff discount at LaQ?

Thought his house was nice. Not too flash. Bit blingy yes, but you'd kimd of expect that. Funny that no one knew who he was though. 

Last edited:
I don't buy from him/watch him as I find all the name dropping just too much.I see he's no different in his house!

I was quite shocked it was him tbh:wonder: I would never have thought he would have entered that type of programme but it just goes to show, you never know. :blush::wonder: :happy:
The non NN post made me :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Couldn't see any of the beauty products that they flog at QVC either.

I thought his house reflected him perfectlyi.e. Nouveau riche and definately deserved to come last in my opinion, I can't be doing with all that designer Ikea stuff, I like a house to be a home with the odd bit of bad taste and dodgy coordination going on.

I thought the right person won, but Leighton should have come second. I quite liked his pad

I didn't mind his house - some things I liked, some I didn't. Recorded the show as I had to go out and must admit I did hit the pause button to check out if I could see any QVC beauty products lol:blush:

Edit - forgot to say the only thing I really didn't like was the name dropping. But that's not exclusive to Leighton, I don't like it when presenters or guests on QVC name drop either.

Last edited:
Just watched it on iplayer. Nice place. Thought motormouth AY would have to be literally in on it though. No show without Punch is there!!

Latest posts

Back