Leighton Denny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Leighton Denny.

I thought it was announced on air, post receiving his gong, that Nina Taylor would be presenting the range, as he would be extremely busy. He is still appearing, but has just repeated Nina will be taking over. Seems like a change of plan.

He said, when he announced that the last TSV would be his last presenting the brand on QVC, but he said his last shows would be in June. He didn't specify that this was only the anniversary shows, so I would expect to see him during any June shows unless there are unforeseen circumstances.

Bumping this - he's on air at present in the Summer Together show with Charlie Brookes - he's just said that tonight at 10pm with Jill Franks is his last ever hour show before Nina takes over presenting. Very last show will be Monday night 8pm, in the Beauty Tried and Tested show which is showing Anne Dawson as the presenter... in case anyone wants to get a last fix of Leighton demonstrating his products.

Love Essie, they have a fair bit in TKMaxx at the moment at £3.99.

On another note, I spotted Sun Believable in TKMaxx today as well.

The range and choice in everyone else's TK Maxx seem to be so much better than mine! Also, people blatantly open boxes and bottles at the store near me - it drives me insane - although I notice some of the items over about £20 have started to be on the shelves in plastic "security boxes" which you have to have opened at the till.

It's Nina's first show by herself tonight. Fine. No problem with that. So why are QVC showing the trailer with Leighton saying how much he enjoys coming to QVC so he can give us tips?!

Time for an update, I think.

It's Nina's first show by herself tonight. Fine. No problem with that. So why are QVC showing the trailer with Leighton saying how much he enjoys coming to QVC so he can give us tips?!

Time for an update, I think.

I am sure she has done several shows on her own in the past (not sure about since Leighton's 'departure') but I agree it's time to change the trailer thing in any case.

For those disappointed not to get autodelivery on the last Leighton Denny TSV they have the second set with the foot stuff online at £32 and change don't think that is much more than the TSV price. Maybe they had some more made up as they knew so many missed out.

For those disappointed not to get autodelivery on the last Leighton Denny TSV they have the second set with the foot stuff online at £32 and change don't think that is much more than the TSV price. Maybe they had some more made up as they knew so many missed out.

I think you're right... I seem to recall Leighton saying something of the sort at the time :mysmilie_59:

I'm loving my crystal foot smoother!

Just as a reminder - the 9-piece inspired by nature TSV was £29.98 + £4.95 = £34.93. So it's only £2-ish more than the TSV!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back