Leighton Denny TSV 3/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_844:
Many Thanks Delhx - i didnt go for the tsv because i only really liked leading lilac and thought i had in my collection already similar colours, but since your post and piccie re the colours being better/different in real life i now want it!! fickel or what eh? I'll wait and see if its on easi-pay on beauty day or the next LD show/day. Just to let WSO40 know my LD purchase is now on its way dated yesterday - i hope you're parcel is also on its way to - let me know ehx
:mysmilie_61: Thats exactly what I thought when I saw delh's picture. Thanks for posting the piccie delh. :flower: Very fast delivery.
:mysmilie_864: Mine's been shipped today QVC Princess.

I've got my eye on the Dec TSV - French Fascination collection and i think its steel appeal thats in that? Valm what was it about SA you didnt like - i'm like you in that i love LD and the shine finish we get from the polishes so would be interested in your opinion on SA before i order the Dec TSV. Happy Birthday for the 14th and i hope you love your pressie QPx

I quite fancy this one too Hun. Nearly ordered it the other day but held off as I wanted to get today's tsv. Hope the easy pays stay another week or so, if they do I'll prob get it.
X
btw if you like greys have you got OPIs My Private Jet? It's lush. :up:

Last edited:
I quite fancy this one too Hun. Nearly ordered it the other day but held off as I wanted to get today's tsv. Hope the easy pays stay another week or so, if they do I'll prob get it.
X
btw if you like grays have you got OPIs My Private Jet? It's lush. :up:

Hiya Ali - i was thinking about you yesterday as i havent seen you posting recently - you were missedx I hope things are good with you and yours at the mox I'm like you re easi-pay although i've just bought LD Dec auto delivery the other tsv day so i'm skint(nothing changes eh!!) re beauty products now for another few weeks so i'm hoping to pick it up on beauty day/next LD show on easi-pays. I hope the current easi-pay offer lasts for you though:happy: Believe it or not i received OPI My Private Jet as part of a set at Chrissie - i expected it to be a black colour but as you say its a lush brown/grey with a sort of fleckle? through it - I did my nails yesterday and have just taken MPJ off and am now wearing Nails inc Jermyn St. I'm so shallow - i've wanted MPJ since watching an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians when Kim bought a bottle - because i liked the name!! I'm getting worse,i can't believe i've just admitted that:wonder:. Still loving the OPI Russian Navy as wellx Linda

Hiya Ali - i was thinking about you yesterday as i havent seen you posting recently - you were missedx I hope things are good with you and yours at the mox I'm like you re easi-pay although i've just bought LD Dec auto delivery the other tsv day so i'm skint(nothing changes eh!!) re beauty products now for another few weeks so i'm hoping to pick it up on beauty day/next LD show on easi-pays. I hope the current easi-pay offer lasts for you though:happy: Believe it or not i received OPI My Private Jet as part of a set at Chrissie - i expected it to be a black colour but as you say its a lush brown/grey with a sort of fleckle? through it - I did my nails yesterday and have just taken MPJ off and am now wearing Nails inc Jermyn St. I'm so shallow - i've wanted MPJ since watching an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians when Kim bought a bottle - because i liked the name!! I'm getting worse,i can't believe i've just admitted that:wonder:. Still loving the OPI Russian Navy as wellx Linda

Hiya Chick. Have PM'd you.
X

Many Thanks Delhx - i didnt go for the tsv because i only really liked leading lilac and thought i had in my collection already similar colours, but since your post and piccie re the colours being better/different in real life i now want it!! fickel or what eh? I'll wait and see if its on easi-pay on beauty day or the next LD show/day. Just to let WSO40 know my LD purchase is now on its way dated yesterday - i hope you're parcel is also on its way to - let me know ehx

I have a confession.
I ordered that one as well:happy: the easy pay swung it for me. It says on QVC it was shipped yesterday as well as the TSV so hopefully that will come on Monday. I cant wear dark colours for work so they are reserved for weekends and evenings out and I stick with pale colours for work

I've got my eye on the Dec TSV - French Fascination collection and i think its steel appeal thats in that? Valm what was it about SA you didnt like - i'm like you in that i love LD and the shine finish we get from the polishes so would be interested in your opinion on SA before i order the Dec TSV. Happy Birthday for the 14th and i hope you love your pressie QPx

The Grey in the French Fascination set is called Amazing Grey and is much lighter than Steel Appeal. :up:

My TSV arrived today (and the colours and new cuti-lips are fab!), and the courier took back the hideous bedspread. Still disappointed about my Gelato Trio fiasco :(

Mibbette - Nails inc have a four piece sorbet set in the Brand shop on QVCUK.com its around £23 plus p&p - worth a look if your into the ice cream colours. I've got the set and am looking forward to wearing them in the sunnier weather/holidays. You never know QVC may "find" a LD Gelato set for you - you deserve it after the double duvet carry on:wonder: :wonder: I've got TSV envy i want it and i want it now. QP

Bedspread too!

I ordered the gelato trio and the gorgeous grape trio on Monday, and the TSV yesterday. Gorgeous grape arrived yesterday. I just took delivery of a really large box from QVC. I hadn't ordered anything really large. Opened it up to find a double sized bed spread in bronze, yet the delivery note said LD Gelato Collection... I've now been promised a collection and full refund as the polishes have sold out (I knew they would which is why I ordered on Monday dammit!). In 12 years this is the first time I have had a problem like this. I am GUTTED! Dam QVC :(
I ordered the gelato trio on Monday as well as I was worried it would sell out. On Friday I also received a bronze bedspread. The invoice details were my polish trio therefore there was no way they could track down my polish so I had to accept a refund. I was so upset as it was to have been an early birthday present to myself. I also found the operator less than apolegetic which is unusual for qvc. Having read your post clearly there was a glitch in the system for people who bought before the item aired - not good enough!

Latest posts

Back