Leighton Denny TSV 26/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooooo.. Can't wait for this tsv... Looks like a new corrector pen instead of the top coat and base coat.. And hydra flex remove and go pot? Ooo, new products!. Hope the remove and go pot formula is much different in them, don't like the way my hands feel with his original pots .. How much do we reckon? And ez pay I hope :mysmilie_50:

Ooooooo.. Can't wait for this tsv... Looks like a new corrector pen instead of the top coat and base coat.. And hydra flex remove and go pot? Ooo, new products!. Hope the remove and go pot formula is much different in them, don't like the way my hands feel with his original pots .. How much do we reckon? And ez pay I hope :mysmilie_50:

under £30 + postage but youl be pushing it for easy pay

Ooo I hope qvc do the thing where customers can order a day or so before the tsv day.. Had an email for the last tsv letting me order it early luckily :mysmilie_864:

I wonder how many time his MBE will be mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if he is also writing a book.

Ooo I hope qvc do the thing where customers can order a day or so before the tsv day.. Had an email for the last tsv letting me order it early luckily :mysmilie_864:

Ooh yes I remember that, Q surpassed themselves as I ordered mine on the Friday and got it on the Monday the day it was aired, was very happy with mine, but the purple/lilac shimmer colour in this Tsv does look similar to their last one, think I will still go for it though :mysmilie_17:

Ooh yes I remember that, Q surpassed themselves as I ordered mine on the Friday and got it on the Monday the day it was aired, was very happy with mine, but the purple/lilac shimmer colour in this Tsv does look similar to their last one, think I will still go for it though :mysmilie_17:

Same mine came so quick too.. I'll look out for the email :mysmilie_14: .. Yeah it does look similar, love the blue and purple and the new remove and perfect pen and of course the bag :grin: .. Won't be able to resist!

Oh no I like the look of that! Colours look good, I'm so weak lol!

I have to have that lilac metallic now!!!

Last edited:
Anyone noticed that the Remove and Go is different in pictures 1 and 2 than in picture 4.....

I noticed that too. I think it's based on his nail treatments, hydraflex, brilliance, bio build and normal?.. Would still get the normal I think :grin:

It's live for £29.88 + £4.95 You have a choice of original, dehydrated - Hydra-Flex, weak nails Bio-Build and the treatment is in the & Go Pen and you get the right remover to the treatment choice. I've ordered mine

It's live for £29.88 + £4.95 You have a choice of original, dehydrated - Hydra-Flex, weak nails Bio-Build and the treatment is in the & Go Pen and you get the right remover to the treatment choice. I've ordered mine

Can't find it. Help!:mysmilie_12:

Just got mine (hydraflex option) via Qcut at the tsv price, it's gone back to "sold out" online.

OK I'll wait. I'm new to Leighton Denny so need more information before purchasing anyway. I'm currently recovering from a poor nail phase. Possibly brought on from a prolonged stressful situation but possibly from wearing and removing polish too often. Tried perfect formula which didn't help it actually got worse in the end I left them naked and they seemed to be pulling through now. I have been using Gatineau's hand treatment from time to time though and I read a review which was gushing that it had transformed their poor nails so perhaps that has helped me too.

Would any of you recommend LD for me. I'm nervous of polish but would like to be able to wear it at least some of the time?

Thanks for this, unfortunately I missed out and it says "sold out". I'm normally an OPI or Nails Inc girl but I have decided to try this TSV for fun. Never having had any LD products before, can someone explain the options that you get to choose from, and possibly even give me a recommendation please? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for this, unfortunately I missed out and it says "sold out". I'm normally an OPI or Nails Inc girl but I have decided to try this TSV for fun. Never having had any LD products before, can someone explain the options that you get to choose from, and possibly even give me a recommendation please? Thanks in advance!

The options mean this...

Bio-Active Biobuild 3 Step Action Program - helps weak, fragile nails regain durability, maintain moisture levels for long term benefits and help protect against future damage

Brilliance Treatment Regime - for dull, stained nails, combining the benefits of nettle extract and hydrogen peroxide to brighten and whiten the nail plate with moisture enhancers such as avocado oil to prevent any drying of the nail

Hydra-Flex Treatment Regime - for dry, damaged and brittle nails to help restore vital moisture, flexibility and hydrate.

Or if your nails are good you just need the original polish remover :)

Latest posts

Back