Leighton Denny TSV 18/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ordered mine in the launch hour and it is showing shipped already :clapping:

Much better than the Elemis TSV last week, had to wait almost 3 days for it to be shipped

I use everything in the kit so a no brainer for me. Plus the file, handcream and bag l will give as a present for a friends birthday.

Just said 40% left so nowhere near a sell out. If sales drop this hour they might drop it later and do some OTOs to boost figures.

Can I ask how chip proof LD lacquers are? My nails always chip quickly but I really like the look of the Brights collection that was a Tsv and on the 7 pm show, most reviews are very good but there are a few bad, I just wondered what posters on her honestly think, ta

Can I ask how chip proof LD lacquers are? My nails always chip quickly but I really like the look of the Brights collection that was a Tsv and on the 7 pm show, most reviews are very good but there are a few bad, I just wondered what posters on her honestly think, ta

I find mine can chip quite quickly too whichever polish l may be using. But l think it's because l tend to use my nails as *tools* sometimes. The best way l have found so far is to make sure my nail is free from any oil before applying my basecoat, 2 thin layers of polish and then topcoat. I try to cap off my nails free edge with the last coat of polish and topcoat. HTH.

Recieved my TSv yesterday. One very happy Tangle.

Mine arrived today & I'm really pleased with it. The colours are nicer than they looked on screen.

Mine arrived today too. Am I the only one who has got very watered down colours? They are so light in colour that the lilac (spring fling) and the pink (keep it light)look the same on my nails after 1 application each:eek: I have not tried the other.After 2 applications the nail tips are still visible , there is no full cover. I only tried them on 4 fingers. On the TSV adverts, they looked so glossy and lovely and I ordered the lilac thinking it will look nice on my toes. I will only use them on top of other colours I think, as they are not suitable to be used on their own.
I thought I might be able to give the nail file as a present to one of my friends as I already have his set of two, but the box the file came is full of scratches, it looks as if I picked it up from a jumble sale:sad:
Is this one made specially for QVC customers?

Latest posts

Back