Leighton Denny TSV 18/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The 8 piece collection features 2 new and exclusive shades, award winning crystal nail file, must have travel pens and a cosmetics bag. Leighton posted this on his fb page :)

Heres the picture he posted of it, the products are blacked out but it gives u an idea of what will be in it

IMAG0354.jpg

Last edited:
Leighton posted another teaser pic on Facebook of the TSV. There's a crystal foot file (for hard skin, rather than nails), a polish in a sort of creamy apricot/coral colour, a black towel with Leighton Denny embordered on it and the corner of a white thing which is unidentifiable!

i think that's another product entirely? The foot stuff is item no 203696. The pic LD posted just happened to have that stuff in the background - that's what I understood anyhow, and the white thing was the arm of a chair? But I'd still order it if it was available;-)

i think that's another product entirely? The foot stuff is item no 203696. The pic LD posted just happened to have that stuff in the background - that's what I understood anyhow, and the white thing was the arm of a chair? But I'd still order it if it was available;-)

Ah, sorry! My mistake.

I am a huge fan of Leighton Denny and love his QVC shows but I think this is the first TSV of his in years that I will be able to resist. For a start, ANOTHER bag!? I would rather not have the bag and get a couple of quid off instead. Also, I have three crystal files already and bet most LD fans will have at least one - if they last forever, why do we need more? OK you might drop one but still ...

I've just received a postcard advert for the tsv, the colour & go pen is under cover base and crystal finish and the two exclusive colours are
"Keep It Light a seashell pink with added shimmer" and " Spring Fling is a captivating lilac dazzle".

The lilac one looks nice but its the only thing I'm interested in.

I brought mine yesterday via QCut and got charged £29.98 + £4.95 p&P total £34.93. You can't go via the web at the moment as it says sold out because we haven't got to the TSV yet.

Not interested in this kit but does anyone fancy selling the "Keep It Light" polish? If so, could you pm me please as I would be happy to buy?

Latest posts

Back