Leighton Denny Sun-Believable Accelerate Me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I've ordered one today on advanced order so have around 20 days to change my mind..
Has anyone used Sun-Believable Accelerate Me and your views please?

I have been using it for two weeks and just arrived in sunny Benidorm so will let you know in a day or two !

I have been using it for two weeks and just arrived in sunny Benidorm so will let you know in a day or two !
Fantastic, have a great time in Benidorm PEBE and give the Accelerate Me a good try!

I bought mine about a month ago, and just started using it this week. It's the same colour gel and smells just like the Ecotan Accelerator.

I bought it and am using it ready for two weeks in spain, i agree with FA it smells and looks like Ecotan which is much cheaper hmmmm.

Thanks for the tip I didn't like the smell of the Ecotan one. You don't suppose Leighton just bought the "formula" off the peg from an un-named manufacturer, that also supplies Ecotan? And there was I, imagining him in a lab coat blending chemicals until the mix was just right!

Thanks for the tip I didn't like the smell of the Ecotan one. You don't suppose Leighton just bought the "formula" off the peg from an un-named manufacturer, that also supplies Ecotan? And there was I, imagining him in a lab coat blending chemicals until the mix was just right!

The first thing i thought when i opened mine is 'This is Ecotan'

I makes more sense for a tan accelerator to also have an SPF, why don't more firms do it? The Elemis one is about spf4 (or at least it was about 10 years ago when I tried it) which is neither use nor ornament! Oh you don't suppose it's just so they can flog another product to us?

I'll have a look at this in Superdrug tomorrow... a good price too, thanks for the link.

You are welcome Akimbo. I remember someone on here was very highly recommending Superdrug own self tan, saying that in their own experience it's better than some Zeleb £30 mark ones. I think I may get the Superdrug one while it's on offer, hopefully sun will come out very soon. However at full price the Superdrug accelerator is not very cheap but still more affordable than others. May have a look in Boots too.

Last edited:

Alongside Lulu shouting out her very own formula for Time Bomb?! :smirk:

...so did I Marina, I got the Superdrug spf 30 with accelerator and also the matching aftersun. I also have a bottle of Zhuzh! because I like the smell and it's easy to spritz when I get out of the shower instead of body lotion over the summer. I tried the Ecotan one yonks ago even in spite of the smell, but didn't notice any improved tanning.

Latest posts

Back