Leighton Denny OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mizzimi

Registered Shopper
Just having a quick look at Leightons products, as you do, and came across the following (Sorry but dont know how to get a picture of this):

Leighton Denny 5 Piece Killer Colour Collection
One Time Only Price£35.86 QVC Price£39.50Item Number227630 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.95Overall Rating no ratings

Go for glamorous and stylish nails with this Killer Colour Collection form Leighton Denny. It contains five 12ml bottles of nail polish in an array of mouth-watering colours including: Little Thief (pink matt), Caught Red Handed (shimmer red), Jail Bird (aqua green-blue shimmer), Daylight Robbery (blue shimmer) and Ambition (chestnut brown). All the colours will look great on your fingers and toes and will instantly update your look.

how come theres a oto according to the website the tsv hasnt sold out?

They must be pre-empting the TSV selling out. QVC do this sometimes, so worth keeping a look out. 4 of these are from the Criminal Collection, just what I've been waiting for, especially at this price !

Wow love the look of the Aqua colour....can't justify the rest for it though.

Jailbird, the aqua one, is like a deep teal colour on the nails. I bought it from Leighton's own web site as it was the only colour I wanted from this collection.

It's a beautiful colour.

Latest posts

Back