Help Support ShoppingTelly:

proper details with working link

Leighton Denny 6 Piece Hotter than Hot Collection
Item Number: 229005
QVC Price £36.00
One Time Only Price £29.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Make sure your manicure is a sure-fire hit with Leighton Denny's Hotter Than Hot collection. Packed with six on-trend 12ml colour polishes, this set includes Feel the Burn (pink), Rebel (purple), Chocoholic (brown), Forbidden Territory (burgundy), Passion (deep red) and Steel Appeal (grey). All are fast-drying and hard-wearing to give you great looking nails for longer.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229005

Err VALM, thanks to your wise comments I F.A.R.T.E.D and resisted the TSV. :angel:

But now you've brought this to my attention and its ooooh so tempting!!...:thinking2:

Is F.A.R.T.I.N.G just for TSV's? What do you think? And can we order it now or do we have to wait until they show it on air? :manic:

Err VALM, thanks to your wise comments I F.A.R.T.E.D and resisted the TSV. :angel:

But now you've brought this to my attention and its ooooh so tempting!!...:thinking2:

Is F.A.R.T.I.N.G just for TSV's? What do you think? And can we order it now or do we have to wait until they show it on air? :manic:

Well Valm on one thread you are asking for a halo for starlight and low and behold on this thread you are telling her about OTO's and she is waivering.

Starlight f.a.r.ting is not just for TSV's it is for anything that you don't really need and are in two minds about buying. Don't tell anyone but I was tempted too. I f.a.r.ted though and the temptation wore off.:sweat:

Well Valm on one thread you are asking for a halo for starlight and low and behold on this thread you are telling her about OTO's and she is waivering.

Starlight f.a.r.ting is not just for TSV's it is for anything that you don't really need and are in two minds about buying. Don't tell anyone but I was tempted too. I f.a.r.ted though and the temptation wore off.:sweat:

I heard that loveheart! I think that fundamentally every woman NEEDs new nail lacquer! I didn't see the show last night but I recorded it and watched this morning. The only colour that grabbed me was Steel Appeal.

I went for the OTO. The TSV didn't grab me as I wasn't sure about some of the colours. I haven't tried LD before so can't wait to get my hands on it :cool2:

I really liked this but couldn't bring myself to spend that much on nail varnish! particularly when I only really wanted the purple and grey

if anyone bought this set and does not want the steel appeal: I am very much interested as that was the only colour I would want from the set.

Latest posts

Back