Leighton Denny manages to fake some humility...I think.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor chap, he's come down to earth now, he's just done the hoover hour. Oh, the ultimate female gadget. Maybe he was ok with this then.

Depends what he was getting up to with it.

It's the pelmet attachment I feel sorriest for... :smirk:

awww did I miss Darling Leighton? Shame that :tongue:

glad to hear he had toned down his nauseating mememe tones.

still doubt I will ever buy anything of his again, he was more brat than diva I thought

As for LD: she does so love name dropping her celebrity clients (I mean "mates", of course!) all over her Twitter.

I love to see any queen pull herself up by her jockstrap and have fab hags to hang out with, but let's keep things in proportion dear.

Wait until the Next Big Thing in nails comes along and then we'll see how many of LD's "mates" stick around. :smirk:

It has and he's been very slow off the mark to get anything to compete with it. Having said that, just because something is first to be launched doesn't mean that the subsequent competing products aren't better and will be more popular. LD has cornered the market for nails at home but the new generation products (shellac, geleration, opi, nails inc, etc) are bringing people back to salons and nail bars. Well for a while anyway, until an at home version is launched of these.

It has and he's been very slow off the mark to get anything to compete with it. Having said that, just because something is first to be launched doesn't mean that the subsequent competing products aren't better and will be more popular. LD has cornered the market for nails at home but the new generation products (shellac, geleration, opi, nails inc, etc) are bringing people back to salons and nail bars. Well for a while anyway, until an at home version is launched of these.

Which LD will no doubt, as he is a businessman.

But calling his celeb clients "mates" is a bit much: the poor dear's forgotten that he's basically the glorified "help".

It's like the Dynorod guy unblocking Liam Gallagher's bog and stating afterwards what bosom buddies they are. :tongue:

THE MAN JUST PAINTS NAILS FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just finished painting my kitchen (lol).

I don't care if he acts the peacock on twitter,that's his prerogative. I don't have to subscribe or no else has to subscribe to his feed. TV is a different medium though,different kind of etiquette required and he really needed to dial it down a couple of notches.

Oooh, sorry Ben lovey: pardon me for breathing, I'm sure...

:smirk:

Latest posts

Back